(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Really? You would do that?
真的?你会提到我?我是说,也不会尴尬,对吗?
Oh, no, trust me. I know exactly how to play it.
噢,不,相信我,我完全明白应该怎么做
But wait. Aren't you so mad at Gretchen for telling me?
不过等等,格雷琴告诉了我 一切,你不会生她的气吧?
- No. - Because if you are,
- 不会的 - 因为如果你会生气
you can tell me. It was a really bitchy thing for her to do.
你可以给我讲,她这样做的确不够朋友
Yeah, it was pretty bitchy, but I'm not mad.
是啊,相当不够朋友,但我不会生气的
I mean, I guess she just likes the attention.
我是说,我想她只是喜欢出风头
See, Gretch? I told you she's not mad at you.
听到了吗,格雷琴?我都说了,她不会生你气的
I can't believe you think I like attention!
我无法相信你认为我喜欢出风头!
Okay, love you. See you tomorrow.
好,爱你们,明天见
I had survived my first three-way calling attack.
第一轮三方通话攻击,我算挺过来了
And with Regina's blessing, I started talking to Aaron more and more.
感谢莉贾娜的祝福,我开始越来越多接触亚伦了
On October third, he asked me what day it was.
十月三号,他向我打听日期
It's October third.
十月三号
Two weeks later, we spoke again.
两周后,我们又说话了
- It's raining. - Yeah.
- 下雨了。- 是的
But I wanted things to move faster, so I followed my instincts.
但是我还想进展更快些,于是我纵容着自己
Hey, I'm totally lost. Can you help me?
嘿,我完全听不懂,你能帮我吗?
- But I wasn't lost. - Yeah.
- 但是我能听懂 - 是的
I knew exactly what Ms. Norbury was talking about.
我完全明白诺布利小姐在说什么
It's a factorial, so you multiply each one by N.
这是因数,所以你用N乘以每一个数
Wrong.
错了
Is that the summation?
是求和吗?
Yeah, they're the same thing.
是的,一回事儿
Wrong. He was so wrong.
错了,他错得如此厉害
Thanks. I... I get it now.
谢谢,我...我现在明白了
重点讲解
mad at: 生气;恼火
I got mad at him forsaying that because he forgot
that God was with us, and not with Goliath.
我对他说的话感到生气,因为他没想
到我们有上帝的帮助,而歌利亚没有。
bitchy: adj. 恶毒的;暴躁的;犯贱的
[ 比较级bitchier 最高级bitchiest ]
Don’t be all bossy, arrogant and bitchy during your date.
在约会时不要过于强势,傲慢或恶毒的。
attention: n. 注意力;关心;立正!(口令)
He drew her attention to that fact.
他把她的注意力吸引到那件事实上。
survive:
vt. 幸存;生还;幸免于;比...活得长
vi. 幸存;活下来
[ 过去式survived 过去分词survived 现在分词surviving ]
It astonished her that he was able to survive.
他竟然活了下来,使她大为惊讶。
blessing:
n. 祝福;赐福;祷告
v. 使幸福(bless的ing形式);使神圣化;为…祈神赐福
Come thou, and entreat his blessing!
你过来,恳求他的祝福吧!
more and more: 越来越多
Now, we are seeing more and more return right after graduation, or not go to the US at all.
现在,我们看到越来越多的中国留学生一毕业就回国,或者根本不去美国留学。
follow instinct: 跟随本能
But when you are doing it you must follow instinct.
但是,在你做的过程当中一定要听从你的本能。
剧情百科
《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。
本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),
该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。
考考你 :
他竟然活了下来,使她大为惊讶。
但是,在你做的过程当中一定要听从你的本能。
答案下期公布
上期答案 :
Prepare an emergency outfit in your closet.
I want them to be sufficiently like me.