位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 贱女孩 > 正文
影视精讲《贱女孩》第07期:凯文的邀请
日期:2012-07-23 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

They went out for a year.

他们一年前才分手

I thought she dumped him for Shane Oman.

我感觉是她为了谢恩·阿曼而一脚蹬了他

Okay, irregardless. Ex-boyfriends are just off-limits to friends.

好了,不管怎样,朋友的前男友是不能够追的

I mean, that's just, like, the rules of feminism.

我的意思是,这就...好像是...女权运动的规则

Don't worry. I'll never tell Regina what you said.

别担心,你说的我不会告诉莉贾娜的

It'll be our little secret.

这是我们之间的小秘密

We define the sum of the infinite geometric series...

我们把无穷几何级数的和定义为...

Even though I wasn't allowed to like Aaron,

尽管我不能够喜欢亚伦

I was still allowed to look at him.

但我还是可以看他

And think about him.

想他

And talk to him.

和他说话

- Hey... - Hey, you're the Africa girl, right?

- 嗨,亚... - 嗨,你是来自非洲的女孩,对吗?

- Yeah. - I'm Kevin Gnapoor,

- 是的 - 我是凯文·纳泊尔

captain of the North Shore Mathletes.

北岸中学数学奥赛队的队长

We participate in math challenges

我们参加数学竞赛,挑战州内其他高中

against other high schools around the state, and we can get twice as much funding if we've got a girl.

如果我们能吸收一位女生,就会得到双倍的奖金

So you should think about joining.

所以你应该考虑是否加入

- You'd be perfect for it. - Yeah, definitely.

- 噢,你加入真是太好了 - 是的,的确是

Great, great. Let me give you my card.

极好,极好,我给你我的名片

Okay. So think it over,

好了,好好考虑一下吧

because we'd like to get jackets.

因为我们要定购统一的服装了

Okay.

好吧

重点讲解

went out: v. 熄灭,过时;离开

With this he got up and went out.

他说着就站起来走出去了。

dumped:

adj. 废弃的;被甩了的

v. 倾倒(dump的过去分词);猛地扔下

Western countries often dumped surplus goods into Third World countries.

西方国家常向第三世界国家倾销剩余货物。

irregardless:

adj. 不管

adv. 不管(等于regardless)

The Ajax engine allows a user's interaction with the application to happen

simultaneously, irregardless of the actions of the server.

Ajax 引擎允许用户与应用程序的交互同时进行,而不管服务器的操作如何。

feminism: n. 女权主义;女权运动;男女平等主义

Who was the leader of feminism?

谁是女权主义的领导人?

be allowed to: 被允许做某事

This should not be allowed to happen.

我们不应允许这种情况出现。

captain:

n. 队长,首领;船长;上尉;海军上校

vt. 指挥;率领

Captain Gordon was hurried off before I walked to him.

在我走向戈登上尉之前,他就匆匆走开了。

剧情百科

《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。

本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),

该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。


考考你

他说着就站起来走出去了。

我们不应允许这种情况出现。

答案下期公布

上期答案

If you invite all of them you may go bankrupt.

If you go on like this, one day your family will be ruined.


分享到
重点单词
  • surplusadj. 多余的,过剩的 n. 过剩,剩余物,盈余
  • interactionn. 相互作用,相互影响,互动交流
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • infiniteadj. 无限的,无穷的 n. 无限
  • feminismn. 女权主义,男子女征
  • participatevt. 分享 vi. 参加,参与
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • definev. 定义,解释,限定,规定