一分钟英语(MP3+双语字幕) 第118期:To Hit My Stride 充满干劲
日期:2017-02-23 11:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
We all know that hitting is not good behavior. To Hit My Stride
我们都知道打击不是一件好事。充满干劲
So why is "hitting your stride" a good thing?
那么为什么“hitting your stride”会是件好事呢?

充满干劲

What are you reading?
你在看什么?
Julia Child's biography.
茱莉亚·查尔德的传记。
Is the book any good?
这本书很好吗?
Yes! What I really love about Julia Child is that she did not hit her stride as a cooking expert until later in life.
当然!我真正喜欢茱莉亚·查尔德的是,她直到晚年才成为了烹饪专家,充满干劲。
That's interesting. I guess we all hit our strides at different times in life.
很有趣。我想我们都能在人生的不同阶段充满干劲。
When you "hit your stride," you have become comfortable with doing something, and you are good at it.
当你“hit your stride”的时候,就表明你很喜欢你现在所做的事,而且也很擅长。
This expression comes from running.
这个表达起源于跑步。
When a runner hits their stride, they are moving quickly, and at a fast speed.
跑步者充满干劲的时候,他们就会跑的很快,速度惊人。
And that's English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!

分享到
重点单词
  • biographyn. 传记
  • runnern. 赛跑的人,跑步者
  • striden. 步伐,一大步,大步走,进步 vt. 跨骑,跨 vi