Part 75:Sales and Business Talk 生意经商用语
日期:2009-12-02 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

75 Sales and Business Talk
75 生意经商用语

We mainly trade with Japanese firms.
我们主要与日本商行进行贸易。
Who do you mainly trade with?
你们主要与谁进行贸易?
We mainly trade with Japanese firms.
我们主要与日本商行进行贸易。
What do you handle?
你们经营什么产品?
Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营工艺品。
Can we do a barter trade?
我们能做一笔易货贸易吗?
Can we do a barter trade?
我们能做一笔易货贸易吗?
Is it a direct barter trade?
是直接的易货贸易吗?
No, it's a triangle barter trade.
不是,是三角易货贸易。
We want to develop direct contact with continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We want to develop direct contact with continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
It's long been our wish to establish business relations with you.
我们一直希望能与贵方建立业务关系。
We wish we'll have a good start.
希望我们能有一个良好的开端。
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
你们有这方面的目录吗?
We'd like some chinaware. Have you got the catalogue for this line?
我们想买些瓷器。你有这类产品的目录吗?
Yes, this is our latest catalogue.
是的,这是我们最新的目录。
Thank you.
谢谢!
We'd like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.
我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
We're interested in the high-quality bedding material produced in China. But first we'd like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.
我们对中国生产的高品质床上用品很感兴趣。但首先我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
Our firm has been in this line for more than 30 years. We can usually make delivery in the required time, and our conditions of sale are quite favorable.
我们公司经营这一行业已有30多年了。我们通常能在规定的时间内交货,而且我们的销售条件也很优惠。
Can you give me an indication of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格估价吗?
We'd like to buy 2,000 tons of rice from China. Can you give me an indication of your prices?
我们想从中国购买2000吨大米。可以了解一下你们的价格估价吗?
With pleasure.
没问题。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。
I think these patterns are quite good. Can you give me a price indication of these?
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。你能给我一个这些产品的估计价格吗?
Yes, it's my pleasure. We'll quote you the lowest price prevailing.
没问题,荣幸之至。我们将向你方报现行最低价格。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
We may agree to do processing trade with you.
我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
I'm sorry to say that we can't agree to your terms, but we may agree to do processing trade with you.
很抱歉,我们不能同意你们的条件,但我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
That's fine.
很好。
Shall we discuss it now?
我们现在讨论一下好吗?
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
很抱歉,你们报的价格太高了。如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
Well, if you take quality into consideration, you wouldn't think our price is too high.
如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会认为我们的报价太高了。
Let's meet each other half way.
那我们各让一半吧。
Your price has soared.
你方的价格猛涨。
I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
很抱歉,你方的价格猛涨。几乎比去年高出20%。
That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
那是因为原材料价格上涨了。
I see. Thank you.
我明白了。谢谢你。
How many do you intend to order?
这种产品你们想订多少?
How many do you intend to order?
这种产品你们想订多少?
I want to order 900 dozen.
我想订900打。
The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
目前我们最多只能提供600打。
How long does it take to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
How long does it take to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Three months. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
三个月。你们能接受在一段时间内分批交货吗?
Yes, we normally do.
是的,我们通常能接受。
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
Please state your opinions about packing.
请说明你们对包装的意见。
All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.
好的。我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达给你们的制造商。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装直接关系到产品的销售。
You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.
你知道的,包装直接关系到产品的销售。
Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
是的,这也会影响我们产品的声誉。买方总是很注意包装。
We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.
我们希望新包装能使我们的客户满意。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。
How are the shirts packed?
衬衫是怎样包装的?
They're packed in cardboard boxes.
用纸板箱包装的。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
We sure do.
当然。
Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
因为铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
您希望怎样发运货物,走铁路还是海运?
By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
请走海运。因为铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
That's what we think.
我们也这么想的。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在12月或明年初交货。
When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在12月或明年初交货。
That's fine.
这很好。
We're surprised to know that the weight is short.
重量不够,我们感到奇怪。
We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。
We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售商品以装船重量为准,不以卸货重量为准。
I see.
我知道了。

分享到