(单词翻译:单击)
53 Affirmative Response
53 肯定性答复
This is just what have in mind.
这是我所想的。
Are you in favor of having a trip during the spring break?
你赞成春假旅游吗?
This is just what I have in mind. Where are you planning to go?
这正是我所想的。你打算去哪儿?
How about the Yellow Mountains?
去黄山怎么样?
Good idea!
好点子!
Good, it's the correct thing to do.
好,正该这样。
Do you think I should turn down his offer?
你认为我应该拒绝他的报价吗?
Yes, it's the correct thing to do.
应该,正该这样。
But we may not get another partner.
但是我们也许再也找不到合作伙伴了。
Even so, we can't do business with him. He's not reliable.
即使这样,我们也不能和他做生意。他不可靠。
Well, that's the thing.
噢,是这么回事。
I wonder if you agree that money is not happiness.
有钱就有幸福,不知道你同意不同意这种观点。
I don't entirely agree with you.
并不完全赞同。
Then how do you explain so many rich people committing suicide?
那你怎么解释那么多富人自杀的现象呢?
Well, that's a thing.
噢,是难解释啊!
That's all right.
很好。
Don't use a hair spray. I want my hair set and dried.
不用喷油,我想做个花样然后吹干。
Look into the mirror and see if it'll do.
照照镜子,看看行吗?
That's all right. Thank you.
很好,谢谢。
Welcome here again.
欢迎再来。
All right,...
好的。
How would you like your hair set?
你要做什么样的发式?
I'd like to have it in big waves.
我喜欢大波浪式。
Shall I put some oil on?
擦点油吗?
All right, but little, please.
好的,只要一点。
OK.
好的。
It's your turn, sir. I'm sorry that you've had to wait.
该你了,先生。对不起,让你久等了。
That's all right. Show me the blue pen, please.
没关系。请把那个蓝钢笔给我看看。
OK, It's here, one of the best makes in China.
好的。是英雄牌的,中国最好的品牌之一。
I see. Thank you.
知道了,谢谢。
That's fine.
行。
I want to take a photograph.
我想拍张照片。
All right. Which kind do you prefer?
好的。要什么样儿的?
I like one taken half length.
我想要张身照。
That's fine.
行。
How wise of you!
你真聪明!
Do you reckon my idea of copying it down is OK?
你看我们把这个抄下来行吗?
How wise of you!
你真聪明!
Let's do it right now.
咱们现在就干吧。
All right.
好吧。
I don't think that's a bad idea at all.
我看主意不错。
Reckon it's all right to date Maggle?
你看同玛吉约会行吗?
I don't think that's a bad idea at all.
我看主意不错。
I wish you would back me up.
希望你给我加油鼓劲。
I will.
我会的。
I sure favor...
我肯定支持......
Do you favor the idea of postponing the meeting?
你觉得把会议推迟好吗?
I sure do.
我当然赞成。
Let's have it tomorrow then.
那么我们明天再开吧。
Why not make it the day after tomorrow? I'm supposed to attend a conference tomorrow.
定在后天吧,明天我还有个会议。
I think that's quite a good thing to do.
我想这么做很好。
Is the arrangement sensible?
你看这样安排合理吗?
I think that's quite a good thing to do.
我想这么做很好。
Then I'll feel relieved.
那我就放心了。
I think I would go along with...
我想我会赞同的。
Would you favor my proposal?
你赞成我的建议吗?
I think I would go along with it.
我想我会赞同的。
Fine. I'll report it to our manager.
太好了。那么我就向经理汇报。
I can see no reason to disapprove of...
我看不出有什么理由反对......
May I know your position on the problem?
请问你对这个问题持什么立场?
I can see no reason t disapprove of establishing a computer center.
建立一个计算机中心我没有理由反对。
Does that mean you'll agree to give us a loan?
这就是说你同意给我们提供货款了?
I didn't say that.
我可没有那么说。
Sure,...
当然......
He's a talented designer, isn't he?
他是个天才的设计师,是吗?
Sure, he is. The problem is that nobody really appreciates his works.
当然。总是是没人赏识他的作品。
I'll strongly recommend his new design.
他的新设计我将全力推荐。
He's lucky to have met you.
他遇上了你真幸运。
It's just the job.
正是我们需要的。
Do you like the new design?
你喜欢我的新设计吗?
It's just the job.
正是我们需要。
Swell! I'm so happy you like it.
好极了。你能喜欢我高兴。
The next we should do is to carry it out.
下一步就是会计实践了。
I must say I find... quite reasonable.
我觉得很合理。
Can I assume the adjusted agenda meets with your approval?
能否认为调整后的日程得到了你的认可?
I must say I find it quite reasonable.
我觉得很合理。
So I can make the following arrangements according to it.
这样我可以依据它来安排以后的事宜。
That's right.
是啊。
It's a sensible idea. I think.
我觉得这是明智的想法。
It's really necessary to cut off his leg, doctor?
大夫,给他截肢是非常必要的吗?
It's the only sensible choice, I think. Otherwise the disease will infect the whole body.
我觉得这是惟一明智的选择,不然疾病就要感染全身。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢,真让人难过。
You have a point there.
你说得有道理。
Let's open the window. It's really stuffy in here.
打开窗子吧,这儿挺的。
You have a point there.
你说得有道理。
But you'd better put on your coat. It's still cold.
可你得穿上外套,天还冷呢。
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你提醒。
You do right to...
做得对。
Would you like a smoke?
来根烟吗?
No, thank you. I've quit smoking.
不,谢谢。我戒烟了。
Really? You do right to quit smoking.
真的?把烟戒了,做得对。
That's just what I'm getting at.
这正是我要说的。
The music is noisy. Would you mind if I turn down the radio?
音乐太吵了。我把收音机关小点可以吗?
That's just what I'm getting at.
我正要说这事。
Nowadays pop music is beyond my understanding.
现如今的流行音乐我是理解不了了。
