Part24:Disappointment and Dismay 失望与绝望
日期:2009-09-24 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

24 Disappointment and Dismay
24 失望与绝望
That's a shame.
真遗憾!
That's a shame. Our basket-ball team lost yesterday's match.
我们的篮球队在昨天的比赛中输了,真遗憾!
Oh, come on. You can't always win.
想开点儿,你们不可能总赢呀。
I hope the rest of our players will think so, too.
别的队员也这样想就好了。
Just our luck to...
真倒霉!
Just our luch to have lost the key.
钥匙丢了,真倒霉!
You should have been careful.
你本该注意点儿。
It's too bad because this is the only key I have.
更糟的是我只有这一把钥匙。
Pity, really...
真可惜!
Pity, really, we have to cancel our party!
我们不得不取消晚会,可是真是太遗憾!
Why?
为什么?
Because Julian, the singer we invited was ill. We have no other choice.
因为我们邀请的歌手朱利安病了。我们别无选择。
That's a real let-down.
真叫人失望!
I was told my friend Joe was speaking ill of me. That's a real let-down.
有人告诉我说我的朋友乔说我的坏话。这可真令我失望。
I don't think Joe will do such a thing.
我认为乔不会干这种事。
But he did and it made me mad.
可是他确实说了。这真令我气愤。
Oh, no!
糟了!
Oh, no! My wallet is missing.
糟了!我的钱包没了!
Where did you put it?
你放在哪儿了?
In my handbadg. But now it's gone.
放到我的手袋里,可现在不见了。
Try to search your pockets. Maybe you've put it there.
翻一翻你的口袋。也许放在衣袋里了。
It's too bad that...
...真糟糕!
It's too bad that the supermarket has closed. I want to buy a birthday cake for my son.
超市关门了,真糟糕!我想给儿子买个生日蛋糕。
You can try the shops round the corner. They sell very good cakes.
看看拐角处的商店,那里卖的蛋糕很好。
Really? Thank you very much for telling me.
真的吗?谢谢我告诉我。
It's a great pity...
真令人遗憾
It's a great pity he left suddenly.
他突然走了,真令人遗憾。
Yeah, it's very embarrassing.
是啊,真让人感到为难。
It really is. He has lost a good chance to understand others.
是啊,他失去了一次了解他人的好机会。
How very disappointing!
真令人失望!
How very disappointing! We were just beginning the match when it rained. And we had to take all the banners back to the classroom.
真令人失望!我们刚刚开始比赛就下起雨来。我们只好把所有的旗子拿回教室去。
Next time we'd better listen carefully to the weather report.
下次我们最好注意听一下天气预报。
I am rather disappointed at...
我真感到失望...
Why do you look unhappy?
你怎么看起来不高兴?
I'm rather disappointed at not being able to see my best friend off.
没能给我最好的朋友送行我太遗憾了。
Oh, cheer up! He'll understand you.
别那么闷闷不乐的啦,他会理解你的。
I hope so.
希望如此。
I'd expected to be much better.
我原指望会好得多。
I'm very disappointed at the new house. I expected it to be much better.
我对新房很失望,我原指望会好得多。
You can't say that,Rose. I think it's much better than mine.
罗斯,别这么说了。比我的好多了。
But it's still not what I want.
可还不对我的心愿。
I'm sorry to hear about...
听说...我感到很遗憾。
John, I'm sorry to hear about your mother's illness.
约翰,听说你母亲病了我真难过。
It was so unexpected. She was in great health last week.
真没想到,她上星期身体还蛮好的。
Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
别担心,会好的。
To someone's disappointment...
使...失望的是...
To my great disappointment, my brother failed again in his math.
我弟弟的数学考试不及格,可真令我失望。
But he has promised to work harder from now on.
可他发誓从今以后要努力的。
He hs promised like that many times.
这亲的发誓已经有好多次了。
Expressing Dismay
表达沮丧
I could kick myself, really.
我真恨死我自己了
I could kick myself, really.
我真恨死我自己了。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I made a fool of myself during the class meeting.
在班会上我出了洋相。
Oh, cheer up! Nobody will laugh at you.
哎呀,振作一点,没人会嘲笑你的
Today just isn't my day.
今天真是不顺。
Today just isn't my day.
今天真是不顺。
Why do you say that?
你何出此言?
My car hit an old woman in the morning and I had to stay at the police station all afternoon answering questions.
我的车上午撞了一个老太太,整个下午我都呆在警察局受审。
Oh, that's bad!
是吗?这可真糟糕。
What luck!
真倒霉!
What luck! We've run out of gas.
真倒霉!汽油用光了。
Then we'll have to get off and run to our office because the boss may have already been there.
那我们得下车跑到办公室去,老板可能早到了。
Ok. Let's go.
好吧。走!
Things always go wrong!
老是出差错!
Look at the painting. It's ruined again.
看看这幅画,又毁了。
Things always go wrong these days, honey. And you'll have to start all over again.
最近老是出错了,宝贝。你又得重画了。
I wish I never took up painting.
真希望当初不选择绘画这一行。
I've got a lot on my mind.
我的心情很沉重。
I've got a lot on my mind. My best friend passed away yesterday.
我的心情很沉重。我的一个好朋友去世了。
Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.
听到这我很难过。你要好好保重。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Why are you feeling depressed?
干嘛那沮丧?
Why are you feeling depressed,David?
戴维,干嘛那么沮丧?
I've just parted with my girl friend.
我刚刚与女朋友分手。
Oh, cheer up. A girlfriend is not everything.
别那么垂头丧气,女朋友并不等于一切。
But I just can't forget her.
可我就是忘不了她。
Oh, God! I just don't know what to do.
天呐!我真不知道怎么办?
Oh, God! I just don't know what to do. The boss fired me.
老板把我开除了,我真不知道如何是好。
Why did he do that?
他为什么要开除你?
Because he saw me sleeping at work. But I was too tired, you know.
因为工作时我睡着了。可是你知道吗,我太累了。
Well,I think you can find a better job for yourself.
我想你可以找份更好的工作。
I feel such an idiot!
我感到自己像个傻瓜!
I feel such an idiot!
我觉得自己像个傻瓜!
Why do you say so?
你何出此言?
I told the teacher the truth that I hadn't done my homework only because I went out with my girlfriend.
我告诉老师真相,我没有完成作业是因为我和女友一块出去了。
You shouldn't have done that.
那可是你的不是。

分享到
重点单词
  • dismayn. 沮丧,绝望 vt. 使 ... 灰心,使 ...
  • disappointmentn. 失望,令人失望的人或事