初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part74:私人通话
日期:2009-12-01 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

74 Personal and Business Calls
74 私人通话
....there?
....在吗?
A: Bob there? B: Speaking.
A: 鲍勃在吗?B: 我就是。
A: Can you meet me at the station at 3:30?
能在下午三点到车站接我吗?
B: OK,see you!
B: 行,再见!
This is Kate speaking?
我是凯特。
A: Is Kate there?
A: 凯特在吗?
B: This is Kate speaking.Who's that? A: Bill.
我就是。你是哪位?我是比尔。
Can you put me through to 7164?
请给我接7164好吗?
A: Can you put me through to 7164?
A: 请给我接7164好吗?
B: Sorry,the number is engaged.Will you hold on?
对不起.这个电话占线,请稍等.
A: All right.
A: 好的。
Is....in?
....在吗?
A: Is Paul in?
A: 保罗在吗?
B: Sorry,he left only ten minutes ago.
B: 对不起,他十分钟前离开了。
Can you call again this afternoon?
今天下午再打来好吗?
A: I will,thank you.
A: 好的,谢谢。
I'd like to talk to...
请....接电话。
A: I'd like to talk to Dr.Johnson.
A: 请约翰逊大夫接电话。
B: Sorry,but he's not in.
B: 对不起,他不在。
A: Can you take a message for him? B: I'd love to.
A: 您给他带个信好吗?B: 我很愿意。
May I speak to Mary?
请玛丽接电话好吗?
A: May I speak to Mary?
A: 请玛丽接电话好吗?
B: Just a moment,please.Mary,you're wanted. C: Thank you.
请稍等。玛丽,找你的。谢谢。
Who's calling?
您是哪一位?
A: Hello,is that 3487652?
A: 你好,是3487652吗?
B: Yes.Who's calling?
B: 对,您是哪位?
A: This is John calling from the airport.
A: 我是约翰,在机场打电话。
B: Hi,John.Nice to have you back.
B: 嗨,约翰,你好吗?
May I speak to....
我可以和....讲话吗?
A: May I speak to Professor Paul Smith?
我可以和保罗.史密斯教授讲话吗?
B: This is Paul smith speaking.Who is that?
B: 我就是,您是哪位?
A: This is Robert Jordan.
A: 我是罗伯特.乔丹。
Is that 4853115?
是4853115吗?
A: Is that 4853115?
A: 是4853115吗?
B: Sorry,I can't hear a word clearly.Can you speak louder,please?
对不起,听不清,你能大点声吗?
A: All right.Is that 4853115?
A: 好吧,是4853115吗?
Can I talk to....?
我可以和....讲话吗?
A: Can I talk to President Adams?
A: 我可以和亚当斯院长讲话吗?
B: Sorry,he is not available now.He's at a conference.
对不起,他正在开会,现在没空儿。
A: When will he be available? B: In an hour.
他几点能有时间?一个小时以后。
Could I speak to....?
能请....听电话吗?
A: Could I speak to General Manager?
A: 能请总经理听电话吗?
B: Sorry,he won't be available until this afternoon.
B: 对不起,他到下午才有空。
A: But I have a complaint to make.
A: 但我要投诉。
She's on another line.
她正在和别人通话。
A: Could I talk to the Sales Manager?
可以请销售部经理听电话吗?
B: Sorry,she's on another line.Can you call again later? A: OK.
对不起,她正在和别人通话,你稍后再打来好吗.好
Hold on,please.
请稍等。
A: Is that Mr.Jefferson speaking?
A: 是杰裴逊先生吗?
B: Hold on,please.I'll see if he is in his office.
请稍等,我看看他是否在办公室。
A: (A minute later)Sorry,he isn't in.
A: (一分钟后)对不起,他不在。
B: OK,I'll call him later.
B: 好吧,过一会儿我再打。
Hello,would you ask....to step to the phone?
请....来接电话好吗?
A: Hello,would you ask Mr.Cooper to step to the phone?
你好,请库柏先生听电话好吗?
B: Sorry,but he won't be back until 3:00 clock.
对不起,他不在,他三点才能回来。
A: Thank you.I'll call after 3:00 then.
A: 谢谢,我三点以后再打。
May I have the pleasure of speaking to...?
我可以请....听电话吗?
A: May I have the pleasure of speaking to John Miller?
我可以请越翰.弥勒听电话吗?
B: He's just coming into the room.A: Thank you.
B: 他刚好进来。A: 谢谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • millern. 磨坊主,铣床(工)