(单词翻译:单击)
34 Annoyance and Complaints
34 恼怒与抱怨
What a fool!
真蠢!
What do you think of his behavior yesterday?
他昨天的行为你怎么看?
What a fool!
真蠢!
He doesn't seem to be so birdbrained. He must have been annoyed by something yesterday.
他平时好像没这么呆。昨天一定有什么事让他烦心了。
I'm fed up with all this...
我受够了所有这...
I'm fed up with all this.
我受够了这种待遇。
We can only bear it, since we're employees.
忍忍吧,谁叫我们是雇员呢。
Who says empolyees can be maltreated? I'd rather leave this company.
谁说雇员就得受气,我宁愿离开这里。
I can't stand...
我忍受不了...
I can't stand her arrogance. She looks down upon everybody.
她太傲慢了,我受不了,她谁都瞧不起。
Maybe it's her nature.
也许这是她的本性。
I'll let her know I'm not the one to be bullied.
我要让她知道我不是好欺负的。
I think you'd better leave her alone.
我想你还是别惹她。
It' really makes my blood boil when ...
当...时真让我恼火。
It really makes my blood boil when this sort of things happens.
这种情况真让我恼火。
Don't be so angry. It's passed anyway.
别太生气了,已经过去了。
I can't forget it.
我可忘不了。
You'd better cool yourself down first.
你最好先冷静下来。
What on earth does...mean?
...到底什么意思?
What on earth he mean?
他到底是什么意思?
Take it easy.
别当真。
He really made me mad.
他真让我生气。
You'll get used to his tempers soon.
他的脾气你会习惯的。
I just can't stand...
我简直受不了...
Why do you pinch your nose?
你为什么捏着鼻子?
I just can't stand the odor. It stinks.
我简直受不了这气味,臭死了。
Why not open the window?
为什么不开窗子?
It's even worse outside.
外面更臭。
I simply can't bear...
我简直受不了...
I simply can't bear your barbaric behavior.
你粗野的行为我简直忍受不了。
Don't pretend that you're a good god.'
别假装一本正经了。
You should feel shameful for your behavior.
你应该为你的行为感到羞耻。
I really hate...
我真讨厌...
I really hate waiting.
我讨厌等人。
I'm sorry. I had something urgent to deal with at that time.
对不起,那时我有点急事儿。
You should have told me earlier.
你应该早点告诉我。
It was too late to inform you.
通知你已经来不及了。
But,...irritates me.
可是,...真叫我恼火。
Look here, what a mess he's made!
瞧,他把这儿搞得一团糟。
Maybe he didn't do it on purpose.
也许他不是故意的。
But his indifferent attitude irritates me.
可是他显得无所谓,真叫我恼火。
He's always like this.
他总是这样。
I'm very annoyed at...
...令我很生气。
I'm very annoyed at your disobedience.
你不听话,真让我生气。
But Mum, I didn't mess it up.
可是我并没有把事情搞糟,妈妈。
You should have asked for my opinion before you do it.
做事之前应该先征求我的意见。
Sorry, Mum. I won't do it again.
对不起,妈妈。下次我会的。
I wish you wouldn't be so...
我希望你别太...
I wish you wouldn't be so selfish.
我希望你别太自私。
Selfishness is one of human being's instincts.
自私是人类的本性之一。
But you should at least consider your son's future.
但你起码该替儿子的未来着想。
He's never satisfied with...
他从不满意...
Don't be angry with him. He's your father after all.
别生他的气了,他些毕竟是你的父亲。
But he doesn't treat me as a daughter.
可他没把我当女儿。
That's misunderstanding.
那是你不理解。
He's never satisfied with anything I say or do.
不论我说什么做什么,他都不满意。
You'd better mind your own business.
你最好少管闲事。
Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?
他都可以当她爸爸了。她怎么嫁给他?
You'd better mind your own business.
你最好少管闲事。
I'm just curious. Do you think she loves him?
我只不过好奇。你想她爱他吗?
I've no idea.
我不知道。
You're interfering in my business.
你这是在干涉我的私事。
Are you really sure you don't take her as your girlfriend?
你真的不把她当女朋友看待了吗?
You're interfering in my own business.
别干涉我的私事。
But you're such good friends. I just can't imagine...
可你们那么好,我就是不明白...
Don't you know love and friendship are natural foes?
你难道不知道爱情和友情是天敌吗?
Why don't you stop...?
你干嘛不停下来...?
What's that? What a brillant star! Look there. One more! Ah, how beautiful!
那是什么?多么灿烂的一颗星!那儿,还有一颗!啊!太美了!
Why don't you stop talking and just watch?
能不能闭上嘴只用眼睛看?
Please ask when you...
你...时请先问一声。
Please ask when you borrow my things next time.
下次你要借我的东西话,请先打一声招呼。
Don't be angry. I'll double return you when I get rich.
别生气,我有钱了会加倍还你的。
When you get rich, I'm a dead man already.
等你有钱了,我早已死了。
I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已到了极限了。
I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已到了级限了。
Why's that?
怎么了?
The couple keep on disturbing me with their problems.
那对夫妇老拿他们的问题来烦我。
They turn to you because they trust you.
他们信任你才向你求助的。
The thing that really annoys me is...
...,这实在令人生气。
John! I've told you twice to throw these pieces fo paper away. Why are they still here?
约翰,我要你把这些纸扔掉,已经告诉两次了。为什么还在这儿?
Don't be angry. I just thought you might need them.
别发那么大火。我只不过认为你会有用。
The thing that really annoys me is you didn't take my words seriously.
你把我的话当耳边风,这实在令人生气。
I'm not at all pleased by your...
你们的...我不满意。
I'm not at all pleased by your negligence.
你们疏忽大意我很不满意。
We feel terribly sorry.
很抱歉。
Apologies may count if they can get the losses back.
不能挽回损失,抱歉有什么用。
