(单词翻译:单击)
25 Ease and Difficulty
25 易与难
It's a piece of cake.
这很容易。
What do you think of the coming math exam?
你觉得这次数学考试会怎么样?
It's a piece of cake to me
对我来说是小菜一碟。
You're bragging again.
你又说大话了。
...as easy as shelling peas
...轻而易举
They say Russian is very difficult to learn.
人们说俄语很难学。
But I think it's as easy as shelling peas.
但是我觉得没什么。
Can you give me some suggestions?
给我提点建议好吗?
Sure.
没问题.
...as easy as my eye.
...太容易了。
Money is hard to earn these days.
这年头挣钱不容易。
To me, it's as easy as my eye.
对我来说很容易。
You steal?
你偷钱吧?
Of course not.
当然不是。
It's all plain sailing.
这事非常简单。
How are you getting on with your project?
你的项目进展怎么样?
Very well. It's all plain sailing
很好。非常容易。
But you should also be very careful about it.
但你也应该小心仔细些。
It's no picnic that...
不是一件容易的事
It's no picnic that we can win the basketball match today.
要赢今天的篮球比赛可不是一件容易的事。
Yeah, our opponent is very strong.
是啊,我们的对手很厉害。
So we must try our best.
所以我们一定要竭尽全力。
...a hard nut to crack
...很难对付
Do you like your boss?
你喜欢你的老板吗?
No, he's a hard nut to crack.
不,他很难对付。
Why?
为什么?
He's too strictg with his employees.
他对雇员太严格了。
...is a tall order
...非常困难
We were assigned the task yesterday.
昨天我们分配给了这项任务。
Is it easy?
好做吗?
By no means. It's a tall order.
一点也不容易。简直太难了。
We've had it.
我们无计可施了。
Did you finally persuade him to accept it?
你们最后说服他接受了吗?
No, we've had it.
没有,我们无计可施了。
Don't give up. We're sure to talk him into it.
别放弃。我们肯定会说服他。
...as easy as ABC
...易如反掌
Bob, can we finish the task in a week?
鲍伯,一周内我们能完成任务吗?
It's easy as ABC. We can finish it in two days.
易如反掌。我们两天就能干完。
Are you sure?
你敢肯定吗?
Yeah.
当然.
I can do it blindfold.
我闭着眼睛都能做。
It's difficult for me to remember all the lines.
记住所有台词对我来说太难了。
Yet I can do it blindfold.
我闭着眼睛能做得到。
Don't talk big any more.
别说大话了。
It's so easy that...
容易得很...
The song is so easy that a three-year-old kid can sing it.
这歌儿太简单了,三岁的娃娃都会唱。
Can you sing it?
你能唱吗?
Well, I've not started to learn it yet.
哦,我还没开始学。
It's easy for everybody
这对谁来说都容易得很
The question is easy for everybody.
这问题对谁来说都容易得很。
My brother doesn't think so.
我弟弟可不这么想。
Why?
为什么?
He's always confused by easy questions.
简单的问题常常把他搞得糊里糊涂的。
...easy as can be
...太容易了
I don't know how to start it.
我不知道从哪儿开始。
Oh, it's easy as can be. We can start from anywhere.
太简单了。从哪儿开始都可以。
Really?
真的?
...easy as failing off a log.
...很容易
I think I can never hope to learn to dance.
我想我永远也学不会跳舞了。
But dancing is as easy as falling off a log.
但是跳舞很容易嘛!
Maybe I'm too slow.
也许我太笨了吧。
...is easy of
...容易...
This route is easy of exploration.
这条路线很容易探测。
I think so too. It is not curved and not very shallow.
我也这么认为。它不弯也不浅。
Soon ships will be floating on it.
很快船就可以在上面行了。
There's no way out.
没招儿了。
Have you solved the problem?
问题解决了吗?
No, we haven't. There's no way out for me.
没有,我没着儿了。
Cheer up, you can ask the professor for help.
别放弃。你可以请教授帮忙。
Sounds like a good idea.
听起来主意不错。
It's too difficult to...
太难了,做不了...
How do you find the book?
这本书怎么样?
It's too difficult to read.
太难了,读不了。
No wonder many people can't understand it.
难怪很多人读不懂。
Thing look very dim.
前途暗淡。
Things look very dim now.
前途暗淡。
It's really hard for us to go on.
继续下去太难了。
You should change the method.
你应该变换一下方法。
Perhaps you're right.
也许你说的对。
...far from being easy
...远非易事
It must be easy for you to do it.
你做起来肯定容易。
Non, it's far from being easy.
根本不容易。
Why?
为什么?
Many people have found it hard and withdrawn from it half way.
许多人发现很难,便中途退出了。
