(单词翻译:单击)
45 Sympathy and Consolation
45 同情与安慰
Oh, no! I'm ever so sorry.
怎么会这样!我真难过。(较随便)
Tom had an accident yesterday. The doctor said that he had to cut his leg.
汤姆昨天出事了。医生说他的腿保不住了。
Oh, no! I'm ever so sorry.
哦,怎么会呢!我难过极了。
Fortunately his fife is saved.
幸运的是他的命保住了。
That's really tough.
真不幸。(较随便)
What's the matter with your neighbor?
你的邻居怎么了?
He failed in business.
做买卖亏了本。
That's really tough!
真不幸!
Yeah, and it's a pity we can't help.
是啊,遗憾的是我们还帮不上忙。
That's a crying shame, it really is.
真是太糟了。(较随便)
I hear your brother has had an accident, is it true?
听说你哥哥出事了,是真的吗?
Yeah, it happened a week ago.
是的,一周前出的事。
That's a crying shame, it really is!
真是太糟了。
Fortunately, he'll recover soon.
幸运的是他很快就能恢复了。
Poor... I'm ever so sorry.
可怜的.....我真难过。(较随便)
John got a heart attack last night.
约翰昨天晚上心脏病发作了。
Oh, really? Is he all right?
真的?他现在情况怎么样?
Not so good, though hhis nephew took tim to hospital in time.
尽管他侄子及时把他送到了医院,可还是不太好。
Poor old john, I'm ever so sorry.
可怜的老约翰,我心里真不是滋味。
Oh, what a shame!
真糟糕!(较随便)
Oh, what a shame.
真糟糕!
What is it?
怎么回事?
Peter sprained his ankle just now.
刚才彼得扭伤了脚脖子。
He's got to be careful next time.
下次他该小心点儿。
Oh, hard lines!
噢,真不幸!(较随便)
I have dropped out of my college.
我不再上大学了。
Oh, hard lines! Why do you have to give up your study?
噢,真不幸!干嘛要放弃学业呢?
My family can't afford my tuition. I have to help my family to dide over the difficulties.
家里交不起学费。我得帮家里度过难关。
Bless you!
老天会保佑你的!(较随便)
I'm not sure what will happen.
不知道会发生什么事。
Don't be nervous. Bless you!
别紧张。老天会保佑你的!
Thank you.
谢谢。
How awful!
真糟糕!(通用)
I failed in the exam.
我考试没通过。
How awful!
真糟糕!
I should have been prepared for it.
我应该有所准备才是。
Don't be upset. I'll help you with it.
别太着急,我会帮你的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
How terrible for...
对..。可太残酷了!(通用)
James' wife passed a way.
詹姆斯的妻子去世了。
How terrible for James!
詹姆斯太苦了!
Yes, he loved her so much.
是啊,他非常爱她。
I'm sorry to hear that...
听说.....。我很难过。(通用)
I'm sorry to hear that you're seriously ill.
听说你病了我很难过。
I never imagined that I could be ill like this.
我从没能病成这样。
Are you all right now?
现在好些了吗?
Not so well.
还不太好。
It's a sad thing.
真糟糕。(通用)
My boss told me I would have no vacation this summer.
老板告诉我今年大夏天没有假期。
It's a sad thing!
真糟糕!
I've been tired of doing the same thing day after day.
工作天天是老一套,我现在已经烦透了。
You must be very annoyed.
你一定很气恼。(通用)
You must be very annoyed when your boy friend left you.
男朋友离开了你,一定很生气吧。
No, not at all.
不,一点也不。
Really?
真的?
I found hi's very selfish.
我发现他太自私了。
What a pity it is!
真遗憾!(通用)
What a pity it is!
真遗憾!
what's the matter?
怎么了?
Jim was going to pick up your friend, but his car broke down.
吉姆要去接你朋友,可他的车坏了。
Oh, what a dreadful thing to happen!
哎呀,太糟糕了!(通用)
How was you trip?
你的旅行怎么样?
Oh, what a dreadful thing to happen!
哎呀,太糟糕了。
Why?
怎么回事?
My flight was delayed for two days.
航班推迟了两天。
I'm most upset to hear it.
听到这事儿我很不安。(较正式)
My father has retired recently. He just cannot bear to stay at home.
我爸最近退休了,呆在家里他受不了。
I'm most upset to hear it. He can do something. Many old people are living a rich and full life.
听了叫人担心,他可以做点事,许多老人生活富裕充实。
Yes, But he has to learn to get accustomed to this kind of life.
谁说不是,但是他得学着习惯这种生活。
I'm deeply sorry to learn...
知道.....。我感到很难过。(较正式)
I'm sorry to inform you that our director has got a cancer.
很遗憾地告诉你董事长得了癌症。
Is it curable or not?
能不能治好?
It's incurable.
治不好。
I'm terrbly sorry to learn he's lost all hope of recovery.
知道他没有恢复的希望我感到很难过。
Is there any way I can help?
我能帮你吗?(较正式)
I have some problems in my study, sir.
我学习上有些问题。
Is there any way I can help?
我能帮你吗?
Yes. Would you explain this part to me?
把这部分讲解一下好吗。
OK.
可以。
You have my deepest sympathy at this difficult time.
在这艰难时刻,我真是太同情你了。
Maybe it's the most difficult period I have experienced.
这也许是我经历的最艰难的时刻。
Why?
为什么?
I've lost my job.
我失业了。
You have my deepest sympathy at this difficult time.
在这艰难时刻我真是太同情你了。
You have my sincere condolences...
请接受我真诚的慰问。(较正式)
When are you going to attend your mother-in-law's funeral?
你什么时候去参加你岳母的葬礼。
Tomorrow.
明天。
You have my sincere condolences.
请接受我真诚的慰问。
Thank you.
谢谢。
