Part 54:Negative Response 否定性答复
日期:2009-11-12 12:33

(单词翻译:单击)

54 Negative Response
54 否定性答复

No,...
不,......
I must be going now.
现在我得走了。
Really? Can't you stay a little longer?
真的要走?不能多待一会儿?
No, I really must go now. My family are expecting me home soon.
不,真的该走了,家人盼着我早点儿回家。
Be seeing you then!
那么再见吧!
See you!
再见!
I'd love to, but I...
我很想,可是......
How have you been?
近来好吗?
Fine, thank you.
很好。
And how's everyone in your family?
家里人都怎么样?
Very well, thank you. I'm meeting my wife and daughter for lunch at twelve. Would you care to join us?
很好。十二点我要和妻子、孩子吃午饭。想一块儿去吗?
I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't. I've already got a luncheon engagement.
很想去,但是恐怕去不了,午餐已经有约了。
No, I don't believe I...
不,我想我没......
Hello, George. It's good to see you. Have you met Mr. Brown?
乔治,你好!见到你很高兴。你见过布朗先生吗?
No, I don't believe I have.
我想没见过。
Mr. Brown, I'd like to introduce George Miller. Mr. miller is a business associate of our company.
布朗先生,我想给你介绍一下乔治.米勒。米勒先生是我们公司的生意伙伴。
I'm very glad to meet you, Mr. Miller.
见到你很高兴,米勒先生。
Oh, it's too...
哎呀,太......
Can we go to the beach on foot?
步行去海滩怎么样?
Oh, it's too far to walk there. We can take a bus.
哎呀,太远了,走着去不了,我们可以坐公共汽车。
Is the bus station close by?
车站近吗?
Yeah, it's a block away down the street.
近,沿街走一个街区就是。
I don't suppose...
我想......不......
Is it Fred's fault?
是弗雷德的错吗?
No, I don't suppose he's to blame. The man in the other car made a mistake.
不,我觉得不应该怪他,另一辆车的人失误了。
But he's equally responsible because he tried to overtake you.
但是他同样该承担责任,因为他试图超车。
I'm afraid...
恐怕......
Write down your name here in ink.
用钢笔写上名字。
But I don't have a pen with me. May I use a pencil?
可是我没有钢笔,用铅笔行吗?
I'm afraid a pencil won't do.
恐怕铅笔不行。
Wait a moment. I'll find you one.
等等,我来给你找一支。
But it's almost impossible to...
可......几乎是不可能的!
We'll spend at most two days in Beijing.
我们在北京最多呆两天。
But it's almost impossible to do justice to the ancient city within two days.
两天不可能转完这座古城。
A week will be better but we can't afford the time.
一周倒是更好,可是没有时间呀。
There's no need to...
没必要......
I'm taking the two o'clock train.
我要坐两点的火车。
That's one of the best trains.
那可是一列好车。
Could we start at twelve?
十二点出发可以吗?
There's no need to start out that early.
没必要走那早,
Let's make it one o'clock and we still leave half an hour's margin.
咱们定在一点吧,那样还可余出半个小时。
No, thank you. I prefer...
不,谢谢,我更喜欢....
Would you like some fruit juice?
你想来点果汁吗?
No, thank you. I prefer tea to fruit juice.
不,谢谢,我更喜欢茶。
OK, and how about some cereals?
好吧,来点谷类食品怎么样?
Cereals? That'd be fine.
谷类食品?好吧?
I'm very sorry I can't.
对不起,不行。
We're going to the movies. Will you join us?
我们要去看电影,你去吗?
I'm very sorry I can't.
对不起,不行。
Why not?
为什么?
I have some business to attend to.
我有事要处理。

分享到