初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part72:On a Trip旅行中
日期:2009-11-27 14:31

(单词翻译:单击)

72 On a Trip
72 在旅中
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
A: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
B: Yes,it is. Put your luggage on the scale,please.
B: 是的,请把行李放在磅秤上称一称。
A: OK. Is the plane on schedule?
A: 好的,飞机准时吗?
B: Yes.How many pieces of hand luggage do you have?A: Two.
B: 是的。您有几件行李?A: 两件。
What's the time difference between....and...?
....和....的时差是多少?
A: Excuse me.What's the time difference betweeen Beijing and London?
A: 请问北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
B: Eight hours.Beijing is eight hours ahead.
B: 八小时。北京早八个钟头。
A: Are we gaining or losing a day on the way to Britain?
A: 到英国我们是早一天还是晚一天?
B: We're losing a day.So we're arriving on the same day.
晚一天。所以我们会在同一天日期抵达。
I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
我是这次班机的过境旅客.
A: May I help you?
A: 需要帮忙吗?
B: Yes,I'm a transit passenger for this flight.
是的,我是这次班机的过境旅客,
Can you tell me where to go?
您能告诉我 怎么走吗?
A: Oh,you're at the wrong gate.Your plane leaves from Gate 8.
呀,您走错门了.您的飞机在八号门登机起飞.
B: Really?I hope it hasn't left without me.
B: 是吗?希望不会丢下我飞走吧。
A: No,don't worry.Just follow me.
A: 不会的。跟我来。
Excuse me,may I have a bus map,please?
请卖给我一份公共汽车线路图好吗?
A: Excuse me,may I have a bus map,please?
对不起,请卖给我一份公共汽车路线图吧.
B: You mean one for the city?
B: 是要本市的吗?
A: Yes,within Washington.
A: 是的,华盛顿市区。
B: I'm afraid we don't have any but you can try one of the newpaper stands.
恐怕没有,不过您可以去报摊试一试.
If you like further information on this,...
如果想进一步了解这方面的情况,...
A: If you like further information on this,
A: 如果想进一步了解这方面的情况,
there's a guidebook in several languages on sale at the infomation desk.
在咨询台可以买到几种语言的旅游指南.
B: Do you have a Chinese edition?
B: 有中文版的吗?
A: I'm afraid we don't.Won't an English edition do?
A: 恐怕没有。英文版的不行吗?
B: I'll try to read it.
B: 试着看吧。
Excuse me,can I deposit some valuables here?
请问,这儿能存贵重物品吗?
A: Excuse me,can I deposit some valuables here?
请问,这儿能存贵重物品吗?
B: Yes,you can.Please put your articles in this envelope and seal it.
可以,请把东西放在纸袋里封好。
A: OK.
A: 好的。
B: How long would you like us to keep it?
B: 您希望我们存多久?
A: Till next Monday.
A: 存到下周一。
B: All right,ma'am.
B: 好的,夫人。
This is....Please send up a boy to help me with my luggage.
我是...请派一位服务员上来帮我拿行李。
A: Bell Captain.May I help you?
A: 我是领班。请问您要什么?
B: Yes,this is Mr.Smith in Room 1305.
B: 我是史密斯,在1305房间。
Please send up a boy to help me with my luggage.
请派一位服务员上来帮我拿行李。
A: Certainly,sir.How much luggage do you have?
A: 没问题,有几件行李?
B: A big suitcase and two bags.
B: 一个大箱子,两个小包。
A: I'll send someone up right away.
A: 我马上派人来。
Where can I hire...?
在哪儿可以租到...
A: Where can I hire a limousine?
A: 在哪儿可以租到高级轿车。
B: Over there on the right,sir.
B: 在右边,先生。
A: Oh,I see.Excuse me,could you call a limousine?
噢,知道了.打扰一下,您帮我叫辆高级轿车好吗?
I'd like to see the sights of London.
我想到伦敦逛一逛。
B: With or without an interpreter?
B: 要不要翻译?
A: Without,thank you.
A: 不用了,谢谢。
How much will it be altogether?
总共多少钱?
A: How much will it be althogether?
A: 总共多少钱?
B: $150,please.
B: 一百五十美元。
A: Can I pay by check?
A: 可以用支票付吗?
B: I'm afraid you can't.We accept only traveler's checks and credit cards.
恐怕不行,我们只接受旅行支票和信用卡.
Do you want to settle the bill now?
想现在结账吗?
A: Do you want to settle the bill now?
A: 想现在结账吗?
B: Yes,do you accept traveler's checks?
是的,旅游支票可以吗?
A: Yes,we do.But do you have any identification?
A: 可以。您有身份证明吗?
B: Yes,I have my driving license.
B: 有,我有驾驶执照。
Excuse me.Are we allowed to take pictures in here?
请问这里允许拍照吗?
A: Excuse me.Are we allowed to take pictures in here?
A: 请问这里允许拍照吗?
B: I'm afraid not.But you can from the outside.
恐怕不行,但是在外面可以。
A: What about drawing?
A: 画画呢?
B: No problem.
B: 没问题。
Would you take a picture of us all?
能不能给我们拍张照片?
A: Would you take a picture of us all?
能不能给我们拍张照片?
All you have to do is focus it.
只需要把焦距对准就行.
B: All right.Say"cheese"!
B: 好的,说cheese!
A: Thank you very much.
A: 多谢。
B: You're welcome.I hope it'll come out well.
不用客气,希望洗出来能不错。
I'm a tourist.May I...?
我是来观光的,可以...吗?
A: I'm atourist.May I go inside and look around?
我是来观光的,可以进去看看吗?
B: I'm afraid you can't today.
B: 恐怕今天不行。
A: When can I go inside then?
A: 什么时候可以呢?
B: Only on Saturday and Sunday from one to five p.m.
只有在星期六和星期日的下午,从一点到五点.
We're completely lost!
我们全迷路了。
A: We're completely lost!
A: 我们全迷路了。
B: Oh,there comes a police officer.Let's ask him to find the way out.
啊,警察来了,我们可以向他问问路.
A: Look! Here's a sign.This must be the way out.
瞧,这儿有标志,这肯定是出口.

分享到
重点单词
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • limousinen. 豪华轿车
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登
  • interpretern. 译员,口译者,解释程序
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • suitcasen. 手提箱