Part 55:Skeptical Response 怀疑性答复
日期:2009-11-12 12:34

(单词翻译:单击)

55 Skeptical Response
55 怀疑性答复

Are you sure?
你敢肯定吗?
Does this bus go to the People's Square?
这辆公共汽车去人民广场吗?
Yes.
是的。
Are you sure?
肯定吗?
Yes, I'm positive about it.
绝对没问题。
I doubt it.
我怀疑。
Look! Rock and Roll again. Let's go together. You can take your girl friend along. I'm sure she'll like it.
瞧!又有摇滚音乐会啦,我们一起去吧。你可以带上你的女朋友,她肯定喜欢。
I doubt it.
不一定。
Why?
为什么?
She's a quiet girl.
她是个好静的女孩儿。
But I don't think......
我不觉得...不...
It's a nice idea.
好主意。
But I don't think it will work.
可我觉得难以实现。
Why? Anything wrong?
为什么?有问题吗?
It's unrealistic.
不现实。
I'm afraid...
我觉得......
This set of chinaware is appealing, isn't it?
这套瓷器很诱人,对吧?
But I'm afraid it's too plain.
可我觉得有点单调。
What about this pattern?
这种式样怎么样?
Oh, this is nice.
啊,这套不错。
Tag questions
反意疑问句
Look at the curtain, darling.
瞧瞧窗帘,亲爱的。
Great! It really brightens up the room. You put them up yourself, didn't you?
太棒了!房间焕然一新!你是自己挂的吗?
Yeah, and Jenny gave me a hand.
不错,詹妮帮了一把。
So what?
那又怎么样?
He doesn't like your plan.
他不喜欢你的计划。
So what? We'll pass it anyway. He never likes others' ideas and he never has any ideas of his own.
那又怎么样?反正得通过。别人的点子他从来不喜欢,他也从来没有自己的点子。
What...?
什么...?
You do nothing of the sort. You're my guest.
不要这样做,是我请客。
Let's compromise then. How about making it a Dutch treat.
那么咱们折中一下,Dutch treat怎么样?
What is that?
什么意思?
We each pay our own bill.
我们各付各的。
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Look at the lovely scarf! I must get it.
瞧这条漂亮的围巾!我一定要买。
I wouldn't buy it if I were you.
我要是你就不买。
Why not? It's my favorite color.
为什么不呢?这颜色我非常喜欢。
The color is all right. But it's poor quality. I'd rather you didn't buy it.
颜色倒可以,可是质量不好,我希望你别买。
Yes?
什么事?
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Yes? What can I do for you?
什么事?能为你做什么呢?
Is there a post office around?
附近有邮局吗?
Yes, go two blocks down the street. You can't miss it.
有,沿这条街走两个街区就到。
..., right?
...,对不对?
Your number, please.
请把你的号码告诉我。
I guess this is the right number, right?
我想这就是,对不对?
Yeah, that's it. Just fill out the call slip.
对,正是。填上借书单。
OK.
好的。

分享到