Part 9:道歉及回答
日期:2009-06-29 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

9. Apologies and Replies
9. 道歉及回答
Sorry about that.
这事真对不起。(较随便)
Ouch, my foot!
哎哟,我的脚!
Sorry about that. Are you all right?
对不起,你没事吧?
Yeah. Do be careful next time.
没事,下次注意点。
I certainly will.
我会的。
That was stupid of me.
我真蠢。(较随便)
Did you bring my novel?
把我的小说带来了吗?
Oh, no. I forgot again. That was stupid of me.
哎呀,我又忘记了。我真蠢。
Oh, well. You'd better bring it to me tomorrow.
你呀,最好明天带给我。
A thousand pardons for...
......抱歉,抱歉。(较随便)
A thousand pardons for having given you so much trouble.
给你添这么多的麻烦,抱歉,抱歉。
Not a bit of it. I hope you can understand what I've explained.
没什么,希望你能理解我的解释。
Yes, thank you.
我会的。
I really feel bad about...
为......我特别难受。(较随便)
I really feel bad about that, John.
约翰,为这事我特别难受。
No harm. Next time try to do it better.
不碍事。下次做好点儿就行了。
I sure will.
我会的。
Sorry to...
对不起......。(较随便)
Sorry to have lost your name card.
对不起,把你的名片丢了。
Don't worry. I'll let you have another one.
别担心,我再给你一张。
It's very kind of you.
多谢。
Oh, my fault for......
哦,......是我的错。(较随便)
Oh, my fault for breaking your pen.
哦,弄坏了你的笔是我的错。
Let's forget it. That can happen to the best of us.
没关系,这种事谁都难免。
You're so considerate.
你真体谅人。
I'm... sorry.
......对不起了。(通用)
I'm awfully/terribly sorry, Mike. I forgot to bring you the tape.
迈克,真对不起。我忘记给你带录音带了。
Never mind. I won't use it until tomorrow.
没关系,我明天才用。
I'm sure you can have it tomorrow.
明天我一定带给你。
Sorry.
对不起。(较随便)
Sorry, Honey. I've lost the key.
对不起,亲爱的。我把钥匙丢了。
It's nothing. It's not the first time anyway.
没关系,反正也还是第一次了。
Oh, come on. I won't be that silly again.
你别这么说了。我以后不会那么蠢了。
I beg your pardon.
对不起,重复一下好吗?(通用)
I beg you pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.
对不起,重复一下好吗?我没有听清你的话。
All right. I'll repeat it.
好吧,我再重复一遍。
Thank you very much.
多谢。
Please excuse me for...
对不起,请......。(通用)
Please excuse me for a while.
对不起,请等一会儿。
I've got to go and have a look at my baby. It won't be long.
我得看一看孩子。不会很久的。
Certainly. I'll be waiting for you here.
好吧,我在这儿等你。
It's very kind of you.
你真好。
I'm sorry to...
对不起......。(通用)
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
真抱歉让你久等了。
That's OK. What made you so late?
没关系,你怎么来这么晚?
I was tied up with some urgent business.
有急事脱不开身。
I see.
我明白了。
I pope you won't mind.
希望你不要介意。(通用)
I'm going to bring my kids with me. I hope you won't mind.
我想把孩子带来,希望你不要介意。
Not at all. I love kids, you know.
没关系,你知道我喜欢孩子。
It's very nice of you.
你真好。
Forgive me for...
原谅我......。(通用)
Forgive me for interrupting you.
对不起,打断你一下。
It doesn't matter. What's it?
没关系,什么事?
I've got two questions to ask you.
有两个问题想问一问。
Go ahead.
问吧。
I'm afraid...
恐怕...。(通用)
I'm afraid I've taken too much of your time.
占你好多时间,真对不起。
It doesn't matter, I'm not busy anyway.
没关系,反正我也不忙。
Thank you very much.
太谢谢了。
I apologize for...
我为......表示歉意。(较正式)
I apologize for what i said just now.
我为刚才说的话表示歉意。
Don't think any more about it. And I do appreciate your concern.
不要再去想它了。我很感激你的关心。
I hope we can understand each other better in the days to come.
希望在以后的日子里能更多的相互了解。
Please accept my apologies for...
......请接爱我的道歉。(较正式)
Please accept my apologies for not going to your party.
没去参加您的聚会,真抱歉。
That's perfectly airight.
没关系。
I had to take my little sister to hospital, you know.
你知道我得带妹妹去医院。
Of course, that's more important.
那当然更重要。
I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
给你了这么多的麻烦,真对不起。(较正式)
I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
给你添了这么多的麻烦,真对不起。
There's no reason to apologize for such a trifling thing.
小事一桩,用不着道歉。
Do drop in on me when you're in town.
来城里时,一定要到我这儿来。
I must beg to apologize for...
......我得向你道歉。(较正式)
I must beg to apologize for the delay.
事情拖延了,很对不起。
Apologies are really unnecessary. We haven't really started yet.
实在没有必要。其实我们还没开始呢。
Really? Thank heavens!
真的吗?谢天谢地!
I owe you an apology for...
我该为......向你道歉。(较正式)
I really owe you an apology for having lost your letter.
丢了你的信我该向你道歉。
Please don't blame yourself.
请别自责了。
I'll write another one.
我会再写一封的。
It's all my fault.
全是我的错。
I can't tell how sorry I am for...
......我实在对意不去。(较正式)
I can't tell how sorry I am for giving you such a fright.
让您这么受惊吓我实在过意不去。
There's no need for you to worry. We're quite alright.
你完全不必担心,我们挺好的。
Really? Then I can set my mind at rest.
真的吗?那我就放心了。

分享到