(单词翻译:单击)
42 Relief and Delight
42 宽慰与愉快
Expressing relief
表达宽慰
At last! Glad it's all over! I'm just released it's over.
很高兴终于完了,我一下就轻松了。
Oh, marvellous!
哇,太不可思议了!
Oh, thank goodness for that! Oh, thank heaven! Thank God for that.
谢天谢地!谢天谢地!感谢老天爷。
That had me worried for a moment. That's a relief!
那让我还担心了一会儿。现在终于轻松了!
That's a weight fo my mind. What a relief!
那是我心里的一块石头,现在终于落地了!
Expressing delight
表达愉快
Fantastic! Great! How wonderful! I'm on top of the world!
极好的!很好!太好了!我太高兴了!
I'm really delighted! I'm very pleased! Oh, it's good news!
我真的很高兴!我非常愉快!这是好消息!
Oh, that's marvellous! Oh, that's wonderful! Super! Terrific!
哇,那太不可思议了!太好了!非常好!极好!
Oh, how wonderful! You don't see that very often.
太棒了!这绝活少见吧!
Now, what're you talking about? What if it crashed into a house?
说什么傻话,撞到房子上怎么办?
Yeah, that'd be great!
嘿!那太棒了!
What a thing to say! You naughty little boy!
说的什么话?傻孩子!
It's OK, Mum, the motorcyclist's got it under control.
好啦,妈妈。骑手已经控制住了。
The motorbike only seems to be crashing into the houses.
摩托车像要撞到房子上。
See how the motorcyclist gets it right when it's about to crash into a tree?
快要撞树的时候看到骑手怎么控制的?
Terrific! (The motorbike finally comes to a stop on the play-ground.)
绝了!(摩托车终于在操场上停下来。)
Heavens! I feel so weak I could cry!
我的天,我都快不行了。
See? I told you it'd be all right.
看到了吗?我说过没事的。
Thank goodness, I hate to think What might have happened.
谢天谢地,想起来都后怕。
I bet that cyclist is my brother. He'd bring the motorbike to stop safely.
我敢肯定骑摩托车的是我哥哥。他稳稳地把车停下了。
Phew! I'm certainly glad that noboby's hurt.
唷!很高兴没人受伤。
Hurrah! My brother is a hero!
万岁!我的哥哥真英雄!
Thank Good that no damage is done either.
谢天谢地没有造成损害。
Imagine how many people would have been hurt if the motorbike had crshed into the crowd!
想象一下,如果摩托车撞进人群,会有多少人受伤!
Oh, yes, but nothing of that sort happened.
是啊,可是那种事没发生呀!
And my friends will never guess that the hero is my brother!
我的朋友做梦也想不到我哥哥是英雄啊!
