Part 7:意见与建议
日期:2009-06-26 11:55

(单词翻译:单击)

7. Giving Advice or Making Suggestions
7. 提出意见或建议
You'd better...
你最好...。(较随便)
What's the matter? You look unhappy.
怎么了?你看起来不高兴。
I love my girlfriend but my parents disapprove of our marriage.
我爱我的女朋友,可是我父母不同意我们的婚事。
It's no use complaining. You'd better talk it over with your parents again.
抱怨没有用。最好再和你的父母谈谈。
All right, I'll try it again.
好吧,我再试试。
Why not ...?
干嘛不...?(较随便)
could you recommend a good restaurant?
介绍个好餐馆好吗?
Why not go to the White Rose? That's my favorite place.
干嘛不去白玫瑰?那是我最喜欢的地方。
Thank you. I'll take your advice.
谢谢。听你的。
Be sure to ...
一定要...。(较随便)
What're you going to do next month?
下个月有什么打算?
I'll go to France and work as an interpreter for a company.
我将去法国给一家公司做翻译?
That's a good chance!
好机会!
Be sure to have your picture taken in front of Eiffel Tower!
一定要在埃菲尔铁塔前留个影!
What about...?
...怎么样?(较随便)
Prof. Smith, which novels should I cover first?
史密斯教授,我先读哪些小说呢?
English novels or American novels?
是英国的还是美国的?
American novels.
美国的。
What about The Scarlet Letter? I think it's worth reading.
"红字"怎么样?我认为值得一读。
The way I see it, you should...
依我看,你应该......。(较随便)
I'm not on good terms with one of the guys. He's really annoying.
有一个家伙我不在和得来,很烦人。
Don't feel unhappy. We need hands in the marketing department.
别不高兴。我们市场部需要人手,
The way I see it, you should join us.
依我看你应该和我们一起干。
If I were in your shoes,...
如果我是你,...。
Do you thin I should join the volley ball team, Mary?
玛丽,你认为我应该参加排球队吗?
Why not? If I were in your shoes, I certainly would.
为什么不参加呢?我要是你肯定参加。
But I'm afraid it'll take up much of my time.
可我担心占时间太多。
As the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
俗话说,只工作不娱乐,聪明孩子变笨拙。
You should take more exercise.
你该多活动活动。
You'd be unwise to ...
...是不明智的。(较正式)
Where're you going, Henry?
亨利,你去哪儿?
I'm going to buy some stocks at the exchange center.
我准备在中心买些股票。
It's a good way to make money.
那命题赚钱的好方法。
But you'd be unwish to invest all your savings in stocks.
但是用所有的积蓄买股票是不明智的。
I'd rather you didn't...
我倒觉得你不...为好。(较随便)
Have you read oday's newspager? There's a very good job opportunity.
读今天的报纸了吗?有一个很好的工作机会。
I'd rather you didn't apply for that position.
我倒觉得你不该去申请那个职位。
Why?
为什么?
You can not compete with the postgraduates.
你可不如那些研究生有竞争力。
You may/might as well...
你不妨......。(通用)
I've been working on this problem for a long time.
我在这个问题上花了好长时间。
But I still can't work it out.
但是还是解决不了。
Take it easy. You might as well do something else now.
别急。你不妨先干别的事情。
May be you can find some clues later.
也许以后能找到一些线索。
I hope so.
但愿如此。
I'd suggest you...
我建议你...。(通用语)
What's wrong with you? You look very pale.
你怎么了?你脸色不好。
I've got a bad headache.
我头痛的厉害。
Really?
真的?
I'd suggest you see the doctor at once.
我建议你去看看大夫。
Would it be a good idea...?
......是个好主意吗?(通用语)
Bob, why are you looking so depressed?
鲍白,你怎么看起来那么不高兴?
Mum, I'm not a good boy. I broke papa's glass just now.
妈妈,我不是好孩子。刚才我把爸爸的杯子打碎了。
Oh, sonny. Would it be a good idea to tell nim the truth?
孩子啊,把实情告诉爸爸不好吗?
Yeah, but I'm afraid he'll scold me.
好是好,但是我怕爸爸责备我。
You have to ... if you listen to me.
听我的话,你应该......。(通用)
John, you should take good care of yourself.
约翰,你应该好好照顾自己。
What do you mean by this?
你的意思是什么?
You're coughing all these days.
这些天你一直在咳嗽,
You have to cut down on smoking, if you listen to me.
听我的话,少抽烟。
Thank you for your kindness. I'll try to give it up.
谢谢你的好意。我会高潮戒烟的。
I recommend ...
我建议......。(较正式)
Do I need to carry out the plan now?
我需要马上实施计划吗?
No, you'd better not.
最好现在不要实施。
Could you offer me some advice?
你能给我一些建议吗?
I recommend you to think it over.
我建议你认真考虑一下。
It seems to me that you should...
我想你应当......。(较正式)
I haven't seen you or a long time.
好久不见啦!
Yeah, what did you do in your winter vacation?
是啊。寒假做什么了?
Nothing at all. Just relaxation.
没做什么。只是放松放松。
Do you realize you're putting on weight?
你没意识到你胖了不少吗?
It seems to me you should go on a diet.
好像你该节食了。
Would you be interested in...?
你对...有兴趣吗?(较正式)
I've seen little of you these days. What're you doing?
最近很少见你,忙什么呢?
I've been tied up with my business.
工作奇谈怪论,实在脱销不开身。
It's Sunday today. Would you be interested in doing something outdoors?
今天是星期天,对户外活动感兴趣吗?
Great! I've been expecting that.
太棒了!我盼着呢!
Asking for Advice or Suggestions
征求意见或建议
What do you think we should do?
你觉得我们该做些什么呢?(通用)
It's fine today. What do you think we should do?
天儿很好,你觉得我们该做些什么呢?
How about going out for a picnic?
出去野餐怎么样?
Sounds a good idea.
这主意听起来不错。
I'd like to have your advice on...
我想请你对......提些建议。(较正式)
Prof. White, I'd like to have your advice on my article.
怀特教授,我希望您给我的文章提些建议。
It's good except for some spelling mistakes.
不错,只是有几处拼写错误。
What's more, the first paragraph is irrelevant to the article.
此外,每一段与本文无关,
It should be omitted.
该把它删掉。
Thank you very much.
谢谢。

分享到