(单词翻译:单击)
16 Confusion and Misfortune
16 混乱与不幸
I'm all mixed up.
我给弄糊涂了。(较随便)
What do you think of his suggestion?
你觉得他的建议怎么样?
I'm all mixed up.
我给弄糊涂了。
Think about it. He meant well.
考虑一下吧,他是好意。
I can't think straight.
我理不清。(较随便)
Got any idea to it?
有什么主意吗?
I can't think straight now.
我现在理不清。
Take it easy. You'll find a way.
别太紧张,会想到办法的。
I hope so.
但愿如此。
...all at sixes and sevens.
...乱七八糟。(较随便)
As for the next step, I'm all at sixes and sevens.
至于下一步,我脑子里没有头绪。
Be patient. We must think it over before we take action.
耐心些。我们必须考虑周全才能采取措施.
You're right.
你说得对。
I'm falling to pieces.
我感到乱糟糟的。(较随便)
Why are you so upset?
怎么那么不安?
I'm falling to pieces. Everything turns against me.
乱糟糟的,什么都不顺。
Cheer up. You can tackle it.
高兴点,你能解决的。
...have gone to the dogs.
...穷途末路了。(较随便)
That gang of robbers have gone to the dogs.
那群劫匪已经是穷途末路了。
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
I got it from the news on TV.
从电视新闻听到的。
I'm all at sea.
我是一片茫然。(较随便)
I'm all at sea about Professor Black's lectures.
在布莱克教授的讨论上我是一片茫然。
Are you? I like his lectures.
真的?我喜欢听他的讲座。
Can you give me some suggestions?
能给我提点建议吗?
Be prepared for his lectures and then you'll feel better.
课前认真准备,感觉就会好些。
Where do I go from here?
我该怎么办呢?(较随便)
I can't think of any way out now. Where do I go from here?
现在也想不出什么办法,我该怎么办呢?
Don't lose heart. Everything will be fine tomorrow.
别灰心,明天一切都会好的。
I hope so.
但愿如此。
They just killed me there.
他们使我恼火透了。(较随便)
What shall I do? They just killed me there.
我该怎么办呢?他们使我恼火透了。
What was the matter?
怎么了?
They wanted to kick me out of the band.
他们想把我撵出乐队。
I'm in pretty bad shape.
我很糟!(较随便)
Why do you look so sad?
怎么看上去这么难过?
I'm in pretty bad shape. I keep forgetting things all the time.
我情况很糟糕,总忘事。
Why not go and see a doctor?
干嘛不去看大夫?
I never trust those stupid doctors.
我从不相信那些庸医。
I'm in a mess.
我是一团糟。(通用)
Why didn't you give him a hand?
你怎么不帮他一把?
Well, I was in a mess myself at that time. How could I help him?
我自己当时都是一团糟,怎么帮他呢?
I see.
我明白了。
I don't know which way to turn.
我不知道该怎么办。(通用)
What shall we do next?
下一步该怎么办呢?
I don't know which way to return.
何去何从我也不知道。
Then we'd better turn to Uncle John for help.
那么我们最好找约翰大叔帮忙。
All right.
好吧。
What shall I do now?
我该怎么办呢?(通用)
What's the matter with you?
怎么了?
I've lost my wallet. What shall I do?
钱包给丢了。我该怎么办呢?
Take it easy. Let's look for it together.
别急,我们一起找吧。
It's very considerate of you.
你真体谅人。
I'm confused by...
我给...弄糊涂了。(通用)
I'm confused by what he said just now.
我被他说的话给弄糊涂了。
Why?
为什么?
I don't know what he wants to do. Does he want to help me or just scold me?
我不知道他想干什么。是想帮我还是想训我。
I'm all at a lose.
我真是迷惑不解。(通用)
Why are you fixed here?
你钉在这儿干什么?
I'm all at a loss.I don't know what I should do to his invitation.
我迷惑不解,不知道怎么处理他的邀请。
You might as well accept it and see what his real intention is.
不妨接受,看看他的真正意图。
Today is not my day.
今天真倒霉。(通用)
Today is not my day.
今天真倒霉。
What happened?
怎么了?
I'm meeting people I dislike all the time.
总是看见些不喜欢的人。
Well, such things do happen.
这种事还真有。
I can't stand all this.
我受不了了!
I just can't stand all this.
我受不了了!
What happened?
怎么了?
I lost all my investment in the business. And I couldn't get any compensation.
生意中的投资全亏了。还得不到任何补偿。
What bad luck!
运气真够糟的。
It's the end of the world for me.
对我来说真是世界末日啊!(较正式)
It's the end of the world for me.
对我来说简直是世界末日!
What makes you say that?
怎么说出这种话?
Today I'm told I've falled three courses.
今天有人告诉我三科不及格。
Oh, that's too bad!
呀,那可太糟糕了!
That was the last straw.
我再也忍受不了了!(较正式)
She just went too far. That was the last straw.
她太过分了!我可忍受不了.
Why do you say that? What did your girlfriend do to you?
怎么那么说呢?你女朋友怎么了?
She betrayed me and went with another guy.
她背叛了我,爱上了别人。
Maybe you misunderstood each other.
也许你们之间有误会吧。
I'm on my last legs.
我是山穷水尽了。(较正式)
God help me! I'm on my last legs.
我的天!我真是穷途末路了。
What is it?
怎么回事?
I lost all my money in gambling and my wife left me.
赌博把钱输光了,老婆也离开了我。
You deserve it!
你活该!
The situation has gone from bad to worse.
形势每况愈下。(较正式)
It's too bad. The situation has gone from bad to worse.
真糟糕!形势每况愈下了。
What's wrong?
出了什么事?
The other party withdrew all their investment from the joint venture.
对方从合资公司中抽走了投资。
Cheer up. I think we can sue them.
振作起来,我想我们可以起诉他们。
