Part 46:Thanks and Replies 感谢与回答
日期:2009-10-24 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

46 Thanks and Replies
46 感谢与回答

Expressing Thanks
表达感谢
Cheers!
谢谢!(较随便)
Here's a present for your birthday.
这是给你的生日礼物。
Cheers!
谢谢。
Open it and see if you like it.
打开看看喜不喜欢。
Oh, dear! It looks so nice.
噢,哎呀!样子太好了。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你。(较随便)
I've had you car fixed.
我已经叫人把车修好了。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Thanks a million.
多谢,多谢。(较随便)
Miss Smith, here's a letter from you parents.
史密斯小姐,你父母来信了。
I've been looking forward to it. It's here at last.
我一直在盼着,终于来了。
Thanks a million.
谢谢。
That's OK.
不客气。
Great!
好极了!(较随便)
What's up, Mary?
玛丽,怎么了?
Mom is out. Can you come over and cook for me?
妈妈出去了,你能过来给我做饭吗?
No problem. I'll make you the best cakes you've tasted.
没问题。我来给你做最好吃的饼
Great!
好极了!
Thank you for...
谢谢......(通用)
Can you understand it now?
这一点你明白了吗?
Yes, sir. Thank you for your patience.
是的,先生,您这么有耐心,谢谢了。
That's all right.
没什么。
Thank you very much for...
非常感谢......(通用)
Do you enjoy your stay here?
你们玩得好吗?
It's wonderful! Thank you very much for your invitation.
好极了!非常感谢你的邀请。
I'm very glad you enjoyed it.
你觉得满意我们非常高兴。
It is very good of you to...
你......太感谢了。(通用)
It's very good of you to show me the way.
您给我带路真是太感谢了。
Please don't mention it.
请不用客气。
Hope to see you again.
希望能再见到您。
See you!
再见!
It was ever so nice of you to...
非常感谢你......(通用)
It was ever so nice of you to translate the letter for me.
替我译了信,太感谢您了。
I also learn something from it.
我也从中学了些东西。
Is it troublesome?
太麻烦了。
No trouble at all.
不客气。
It's so sweet of you to...
真太感谢你......(通用)
It's so sweet of you to borrow those books for me.
真太感谢你帮我借了这些书。
It's just so convenient to do it.
这很方便的。
It's very nice to have a friend like you.
有你这样的朋友真好。
I really appreciate...
非常感谢......(较正式)
How is your interview?
面试怎么样?
Just fine, and I really appreciate your accompanying me here.
挺好的,非常感谢你能陪我来。
That's OK. I happen to be free.
这没什么,我正好有空。
I really can't thank you enough.
我对你直是感激不尽。(较正式) 
I really can't thank you enough.
太感谢您了。
It was the least I could do.
我不过是尽力而已。
If it were not for you, I would have to sleep in the waiting room
要不是你,我恐怕得睡在候车室了。
It's most thoughtful of you.
你想得周到。(较正式)
Good grief! I forgot to take some water along.
真倒霉!我忘了带水了。
Take it easy. I take two bottles of puritied water.
别着急,我带了两瓶纯净水。
It's most thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到。
You're most understanding.
你真体谅人。(较正式)
I'm sorry to make you miss the bus.
真抱歉让您误了车。
You didn't intend to do it.
你也不是有意的。
You're most understanding.
你真体谅人。
I can never thank you enough for...
对您的......我永远感激不尽。(较正式)
Excuse me, who's Mr. Smith?
打扰一下,请问哪位是史密斯先生?
I am. what is it?
我就是,什么事?
I can never thank you enough for saving my son's life.
你救了我儿子,我永远感激不尽。
It's all right. Everyone would have done the same in my position.
这没什么,任何人在这种情况下都会这么做的。
I do appreciate your timely help.
感谢您的及时帮助。(较正式)
What else can I do for you?
政治家什么需要帮忙的吗?
Nothing more. I do appreciate your timely help.
没什么了。非常感谢您的及时帮助。
It's my pleasure.
能帮你我很高兴。
I'd like to express my gratitude for...
对......表示感谢。(较正式)
I should like to express my gratitude for your kindness.
非常感谢您的好意。
I'm delighted I was able to help.
能帮你们我很高兴。
Our staff and students will never forget you.
我们全体师生永远不会忘记您。
I'm much obliged to you.
我非常感谢你。(较正式)
I feel suffocated. Would you be kind enough to stop smoking?
我感到憋闷,请您别再吸烟了好吗?
Of course, madam.
当然可以,夫人。
I'm much obliged to you.
多谢了。
I'm glad to be some service.
很高兴能为您效劳。(较正式)
Has David passed the entrance examination?
戴维通过入学考试了吗?
Yes. I really don't know how I can thank you enough.
通过了,真不知怎么感谢您才好。
I'm glad to be of some service.
能为您帮点忙我很高兴。
Responding to Thanks
回答感谢。
It's a pleasure.
很乐意帮忙。(通用)
Is your mother all right?
你母亲好了吗?
She's feeling better now. Thank you for taking my mom to the hospital.
已经有起色了。谢谢你送她去医院。
It's a pleasure.
不必客气。
My pleasure.
请不用客气。(通用)
Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.
谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不好的情况。
My pleasure.
请不用客气。
That saved me a large amount of money.
这省了我一大笔钱。

分享到