(单词翻译:单击)
You're going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
后天你就可以出院了 。
That's really good news.
这真是好消息 。
The doctor has written a certificate for you. Here are 2 suggestions. First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
医生已经为你开了出院证明 。我们对你有两点建议 。第一,避免心理压力,好好休息 。
Second, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and EKG regularly.
第二,定期来检查空腹血糖和做心电图 。
Yes I will.
好的,我会的 。
I'll go to the admission office to get your bill at once.
我去现在就去住院处拿你的医药单 。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢 。
Altogether, 350 yuan. You may pay either in cash or check.
总共350元 。你可以用现金或者支票支付 。
I'll pay in check.
我用支票 。
Have you made sure you haven't lost anything behind?
你确定没有落下任何东西吗?
I don't think so. I'm really very grateful to you all.
应该没有了 。我真的很感激你们大家 。
Don't mention it. That is our job.
不用客气 。这是我们的工作 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载