(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, what brought you to the emergency room?
你好,你怎么了,为什么被送来急诊室?
I've got severe pains in my belly. I feel vomitous, it's awful.
我腹部剧痛 。而且恶心,很难受 。
When did it start?
什么时间开始这样的?
It started last night.
昨天晚上 。
Have the pain moved?
疼的部位发生过变化吗?
No, it concentrates in my upper belly.
没有,一直在腹部上方 。
Is it there all the time?
是持续性的疼吗?
No, it just comes and goes, but now it's really killing me.
不,断断续续,但是现在真的特别疼 。
Have you had any diarrhea?
你有腹泻的症状吗?
No, I haven't had a bowel movement for 2 days.
没有,我已经两天没有排便了 。
Is this regular for you?
这正常吗?
No. I usually it once a day.
不,通常一天一次 。
How about all this nausea and vomitting?
恶心呕吐呢,现在怎么样?
Well, it's gotten better. Last night I was vomitting about every 2 hours soon after the pain began.
现在好点了 。昨天晚上,腹痛开始之后,我每两个小时都会吐一次 。
Have you had a temperature?
你测体温了吗?
Last night I took my temperature, it was 38 degrees Celcius.
昨天晚上测了,38摄氏度 。
Show me where it hurts most right now.
告诉我现在哪里最痛 。
Just here.
就这儿 。
Please lie down, let me examine your abdomen.
请躺下,我对你的腹部做个检查 。
Do you feel any pain when I press here? Does it hurt you when I withdraw my hand suddenly?
我按这里的时候疼吗?突然松开手呢?
I think that you have appendicitis. You should undergo an operation.
我想你应该是阑尾炎 。你应该接受手术 。
Is it serious?
严重吗?
Don't worry. Let's ask the doctor for his advice.
别担心 。我们去问问医生的建议 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载