(单词翻译:单击)
Excuse me, Ms. Wang. I want to go to the toilet.
劳驾,王护士 。我想去厕所 。
You need not go to the toilet. Please try the bedpan.
你不能去厕所 。请你用便盆吧 。
How can I urinate in bed?
我怎么能在床上小便呢?
You know you will not be allowed to get up for several days after the operation. So you must learn to use the bedpan.
手术之后几天你是不允许下床的 。所以你必须学者使用便盆 。
OK. Let me have a try.
好吧 。我试试 。
When will I be sent to the operating room?
我什么时候进手术室?
About 8 O'clock. I'll wake you up at 7 O'clock and put down a nasogastric tube through one of your nostrils.
大概八点 。我会在七点叫醒你然后从你的鼻孔中插入一根胃管 。
Could you tell me why?
你能告诉我为什么要插胃管吗?
We will give you food through the tube on the second and third day after the operation.
手术后第二、三天我们需要通过胃管给你喂食 。
What time will I be back here?
我什么时候能被送回这里?
You'll be back at about 3 pm.
大概下午三点 。
How can my wife know about the operation?
我妻子怎样了解我手术的进展?
She can stay in the waiting room. We'll tell her as soon as possible about the operation.
她会在等候室 。手术一结束我们会马上通知她 。
Have you signed the consent?
你在同意书上签字了吗?
Yes. What should I do before operation?
签了 。手术前我应该做什么?
We'll prepare you by shaving and cleaning. Then you'll take a shower. You'll have a liquid diet for supper.
我们会给你剃须做清洁 。然后你要洗个澡 。晚饭你要吃一些流食 。
I know. Will the operation hurt very much?
我知道了 。手术会很疼吗?
Don't worry. You won't feel anything during the operation.
别担心,手术过程中你不会感受到任何疼痛 。
You'll find yourself back in the room after the operation.
手术后你醒来的时候就已经在病房了 。
You may feel some pain and feel drowsy. We will give you an injection to relieve the pain if you can't stand it.
你可能会感到有点疼并昏昏沉沉 。如果疼痛难忍的话我们会给你注射一些缓解疼痛的药物 。
Thank you.
谢谢你
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)