(单词翻译:单击)
Ms. Wang, I'm having a pain here.
王医生,我这里很疼 。
I'll give you pain relieving medicine.
我给你开一些止疼药 。
It's better now. But I'm a little thirsty. Would you please give me some water?
现在好些了 。但是我很渴 。你可以给我一些水喝吗?
I'm afraid I can't. But I can moisten your lips to quench your thirst.
抱歉,恐怕你现在不可以喝水 。但是我可以在你的嘴唇上蘸一些水帮你解渴 。
Thanks. When can I drink?
谢谢 。我什么时候可以喝水?
When your bowel is sound and gag reflex returns.
需要等你的肠鸣音和咽反射恢复之后才可以喝 。
Then I can eat something?
那时我就可以吃东西了吗?
I'm afraid you can't.
恐怕不行 。
When can I eat?
我什么时候才可以吃东西?
You can take a liquid diet on the 1st postoperative day. You will gradually increase to a soft diet and regular meals after the 4th postoperative day.
手术一天之后你可以吃一些流食 。然后你慢慢可以吃软食,手术四天之后就可以正常用餐了 。
What's the liquid diet?
流食是什么?
It consists of liquids that don't irritate or cause gas formation, for example, tea, coffee, strained food or vegetable juice and fat-free broth.
流食以无刺激性或者不会导致气体产生的液体为主,例如茶、咖啡、过滤食品、蔬菜汁和无脂汤 。
What's the soft diet?
软食是什么?
It includes soup, fish, eggs but not fried, bean curd, noodles, dumplings and so on.
软食包括汤、鱼肉、非煎炸鸡蛋、豆腐、面条、饺子等等 。
Which kind of food should I avoid?
我应该避免吃哪些食物呢?
Rich pastries, heavy salad dressing, fried food, lard, etc.
油腻的点心、过多的色拉酱调料、煎炸食品、猪油等 。
Anything important?
还有什么需要特别注意的吗?
Yes, you'll do some breathing exercise tomorrow.
有,明天你需要做一些呼吸练习 。
Why?
为什么?
The exercise will help prevent respiratory complications.
呼吸练习可以预防呼吸系统并发症 。
Will you help do the exercise or I do it myself?
我要自己做练习吗,还是你会辅导我?
I'll help you and give you some advice.
我会帮你,给你提一些建议 。
Can you tell me now how I will do it?
你现在可以告诉我怎样做吗?
Of course. Press your incision, breathe deeply and then cough. I will raise the head of your bed.
当然可以 。按住手术切口,深呼吸然后咳嗽 。我会把你的床头升高一些 。
I see.
我知道了 。
Please press the button when you feel discomfort.
如果你感到有什么不适的话请按呼叫器 。
I will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢你 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)