(单词翻译:单击)
Operator, put me through to the operating room please.
话务员,请帮我接手术室 。
Just a minute. The line is engaged.
稍等 。目前占线 。
A few seconds later.
几秒钟后 。
Operation room.
手术室
May I speak to the head nurse?
能请护士长接电话吗?
Of course, she's right here.
当然可以,她就在这 。
Hello, I'm the head nurse. What can I do for you?
你好,我是护士长 。有什么可以帮您?
What's going on in the operation room right now?
手术室中目前是什么情况 。
I have an emergency case coming in.
我马上有一个紧急病例 。
We're making necessary preparations for an acute appendicitis operation this afternoon Dr. Wang is going to perform the operation.
我们在为今天下午王医生的急性阑尾炎手术做必要准备 。
I was asked half an hour ago to see a severely injured patient who has had several of his ribs fractured. He needs a chest operation immediately. Would you arrange for an emergency operation?
我半小时前接收了一个严重肋骨骨折的病人 。他需要立即接受胸腔手术 。你们帮我安排紧急手术吗?
Of course, I'll make the necessary arrangements right away. I'll phone you everything is ready.
当然可以 。我马上做必要准备 。一切准备完毕之后我给你打电话 。
Fine, I'll be waiting for your call.
好的,我等你电话 。
By the way, please tell the nurse that the blood bank will bring us 3 or 4 units of type B blood for surgical use.
对了 。请告诉护士血库会给我们3或4单位的B型血供手术使用 。
Anything else?
还有其他要交代的吗?
Yes, I'm planning to use a general anesthesia and would like to have an assistant.
有,我需要做全身麻醉,需要一位助手 。
All right. I'll let Dr. Wang know it immediately.
好的 。我马上通知王医生 。
Thank you.
谢谢你 。
You're welcome.
不客气 。
After the operation.
术后
The patient is in narcosis, take care.
患者还在昏迷状态,多留意 。
What kind of surgery has he had?
他接受了什么手术?
A chest operation.
胸腔手术 。
Is he allergic to any drug?
他对什么药物过敏吗?
He's allergic to meperidine.
他对哌替啶过敏 。
Did he lose much blood during the surgery?
手术中他失血很多吗?
He lost 400 ml of blood and received 2 units of red cells.
他失血400ml 。我们给他输了2单位的红细胞 。
Has he received any other fluids?
你们给他输其他液体了吗?
1000 ml of 5% dextrose in distilled water.
1000毫升含5%葡萄糖的蒸馏水 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载