(单词翻译:单击)
There are 2 more patients before you, please wait a minute.
你前面还有两个病人,请稍等 。
OK.
好的 。
Please put the thermometer under your arm.
请把体温计放在腋下 。
OK.
好的 。
We would like to have your stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
我们需要检测你的大便 。你可以给我们一些样本吗?
Yes.
可以 。
You need to have your blood pressure checked.
你需要检测血压 。
Yes.
好的 。
You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
你需要去做荧光透视 。
Yes.
好的 。
Have you had your lungs X-rayed this year?
你今年做过X光透视吗?
No.
没有 。
When can I get the result?
我什么时候能够拿到结果?
You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
下周一你来看医生时就会拿到所有结果 。
I will take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上采一些血 。请你脱下外套,卷起袖子 。
Right
好的
Your veins don't stand out very clearly, I'll try to do it carefully. Be patient. Please clunch your fist.
你的血管不是很明显,我扎针的时候会仔细一些 。耐心一些,攥紧拳头 。
Yes.
好的 。
Please open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手 。用这块棉球按一会儿伤口 。
Yes, I will.
好的,我会的 。
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我会先做一个皮肤测试看你是否有过敏症状 。
OK
好的
The result shows that you have no sensitivity.
结果显示你没有过敏 。
I see.
我知道了 。
I discovered a lump in my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天在臀部发现了一个肿块,我该怎么做?
Let me have a look.
让我看一下 。
Better put a hot towels on it. Twice a day and 15 minutes for each time. If it doesn't get better, we'll try physiotherapy for you.
最好每天用热毛巾敷两次,每次15分钟 。如果还是不见好的话,我们再尝试给你做药物治疗 。
Is it serious?
严重吗?
Take it easy. We will help you.
别紧张,我们会帮你的 。
Thank you very much.
多谢 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载
