(单词翻译:单击)
Good morning, Miss Wang.
王医生,早上好 。
Good morning, have you brushed your teeth and washed your face?
早上好,你刷牙洗脸过了吗?
Yes, I have.
刷过洗过了 。
When did you have your last bath?
你上次洗澡是什么时候?
I think it was last Monday.
我记得是上周一 。
You'd better have a bath this afternoon.
你最后今天下午洗个澡 。
You're right. I feel itchy.
你说得对 。我感觉身上很痒 。
Your hair is a bit long.
你的头发有点长了 。
I want to have my hair cut before the bath.
我想在洗澡前剪头发 。
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃的什么?
I had a slice of bread, an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast. A bowl of rice, some vegetables and a piece of meat for lunch.
我昨天早饭吃了一片面包、一个鸡蛋,喝了一杯牛奶 。午饭吃了一碗米饭、一些蔬菜和一片肉 。
And a small amount of liver with tomatoes and some rice for supper yesterday.
晚饭就着西红柿吃了一点肝脏和一些米饭 。
How about your appetite today?
今天的胃口怎么样?
Really good.
很好 。
Your blood sugar is close to normal.
你的血糖含量接近正常了 。
That's good news.
那是好消息 。
Did you have bowel movement in the past few days?
过去几天里你有大便过吗?
I haven't had any bowel movements for a week.
我一周都没有大便过了 。
Don't worry. I'll give you some relaxant.
别担心 。我会给你一些通便的药 。
Ms. Wang, I have been sick for 2 weeks. I'm worrying about my students.
王医生,我已经病了两周了 。我担心我的学生们 。
The most important thing for you is to receive treatment. Your students are so lucky to have such a good teacher.
你现在最重要的事情是接受治疗 。你的学生们有你这样的好老师真是幸运 。
Thank you. When can I leave the hospital?
谢谢 。我什么时候可以出院?
It depends on you. If you cooperate with us, you'll make a quick recovery soon.
这要看你了 。如果你肯和我们合作,你很快就会康复 。
I know, thank you for your advice.
我知道了,谢谢你的建议 。
Don't mention it.
别客气 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载