(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Ok, here is the clinic for you guys out there on the “Dos and Don’ts” of finding emotional joy and carnal fulfillment in its most primitive form, if you get my drift.
好了,这是给你们开的诊所,告诉你们什么是该做的,什么是不该做的如果你们明白我的意思,那就是在最原始的形式中寻找情感的快乐和肉体的满足 。
This male wildebeest dashes up to this herd of females, oblivious to the fact that other wildebeest males consider him about as welcome as a plague of locusts.
这只雄性角马冲向这群雌性角马,没有注意到其他的雄性角马认为它像蝗虫一样受欢迎 。
See? You can't just move in on another guy's turf without getting, you know, clipped.
看到了吗?你不可能在别人的地盘上移动而不被夹住 。
But of course, our hero doesn't get the message, and doesn't stop trying to conjugate the verb.
但是,当然,我们的英雄并没有得到这个信息,也没有停止改变动词形式 。
He humps, they dump.
他弓起 。他们弓起 。
(Of) Course, he leaps to his feet, as if to say "Huh, yeah, I meant to do that.
(当然)他跳了起来,好像在说:“啊,是啊,我想那样做 。”
No problem. It's under control. I'm cool." "Yeah, right. "
(当然)他跳了起来,好像在说:“啊,是啊,我想那样做 。”
The male springbok antelope, however, has it all worked out.
然而,雄性羚羊却把这一切都解决了 。
His mating strategy is to gently touch flanks of the female as a way of asking if she wants to do what comes naturally.
他的交配策略是温柔地抚摸雌性的侧翼,以询问她是否想做顺水推舟的事情 。
If we could put words to his actions:
如果我们可以用言语来形容他的行为:
"Ok, are you ready? Ah em, no?
“好了,你准备好了吗?啊哦,不是吗?
Ok, how about now?
好的,现在呢?
That's been five seconds.
5秒了 。
Ok, um, how about now?
好,那现在呢?
Now? Is now OK? Ok, how about now?
现在?现在好吗?好的,现在呢?
Ok, I'm gonna take that for a yes.
好吧,我就当是吧 。
That, well,ok... Oops. Huh hem, wait a minute, it's ... Ok, standing still can also be a signal, so uh...
那,好吧…哦 。哼哼,等一下,是……好的,站着不动也可能是一个信号,所以呃…
Yeah, you know, I'd better go back to that leg thing."
是啊,你知道,我最好还是回到那条腿上 。”
In case you wonder just how primal the lust for the female really is, consider these two male lions.
如果你想知道雄性对的欲望到底有多原始,想想这两只雄狮吧 。
Pals, hunting partners.
朋友,打猎的伙伴 。
You know, they're classic best buds, nothing can come between them.
你知道的,它们是经典的最佳拍档,没有什么能把它们分开 。
That is until this Venus of the veldt.
直到这个大草原上的金星 。
This leonine, a bit of feminine flush struts her stuff before the two of them. And then...
这个狮子,带着雌性气息在他们面前炫耀她的东西 。然后……
Years of brotherly comradery torn asunder in seconds, slaughtered by Cupid's bow.
多年的兄弟情谊在几秒钟内被撕碎,被丘比特之弓屠杀 。
The loser slinks away to lick his wounds.
失败者溜走去舔伤口 。
He's lost the girl and his best friend.
他失去了那个女孩和他最好的朋友 。
Eh, but wait a minute.
嗯,但是等一下 。
Haho, another female!
太棒了,还有一只雌狮子!
No, she is just here to toss another shovelful of dirt on the coffin.
不,她只是来把另一铲土扔到棺材上 。
Some days, you just can't win for losing.
有时候,输了就赢不了 。
重点讲解
1.push out 拉出,排出;推出去
Ever had someone encourage you to push out a great worker while they were on bereavement leave?
有没有过这样的同事---他们鼓励你出头而自己却闪到一边?
2.steal from 从……偷窃
You've ruined my life, made me steal from my family, on probation 'cause of you.
你毁了我的生活,因为你我从家里偷钱,因为你我被判刑 。