电影《日落之前》精讲第70期:美妙的一夜
日期:2014-12-14 19:06

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141203180924.png

About this one-night stand

纪念那美妙的一夜

You were, for me, that night

对我,那一夜,你是

Everything I always dreamt of in life

我梦想的一切

But now you're gone

但你现在走了

You are far-gone

远远的离去

All the way to your island of rain

回到了你雨中的小岛

It was, for you, just a one-night thing

对你来说,只是一夜

But you were much more to me

但你对我来说更多意义

Just so you know

如你所知

I don 't care what they say

我不管他人言语

I know what you meant For me that day

我知道那天你对我意味什么

I just want another try

我只想再多一次

I just want another night

我只想再多一晚

Even if it doesn 't seem quite right

即使这样错了

You meant, for me, much more

你对我很重要

Than anyone I've met before

比任何人都重要

One single night with you, little Jesse

单独的一晚,杰西

Is worth a thousand with anybody

值得千百倍珍惜

I have no bitterness, my sweet

我没有心酸,亲爱的

I'll never forget this one-night thing

我永远不会忘记这一夜

Even tomorrow, in other arms

即使早上醒来在别人怀抱

My heart will stay yours until I die

我心到死都属于你

Let me sing you a waltz

让我给你唱首华尔兹

Out of nowhere, out of my blues

穿越时空,穿越思念

Let me sing you a waltz

让我给你唱首华尔兹

About this lovely one-night stand

思念这一夜

No, one more! Please, please. -No! It was our deal.

不,再来一曲! -不,说好了

One-- One song. No, no, no.

一曲,不不

You can have your tea and then....

你可以喝茶然后....

All right, let me ask you one question. What?

好的,让我问你一个问题 -什么?

Do you just plug that name in for every guy that comes up here?

每次不同人来你就对应换名字么?

Yes, of course.

当然

Is this you? Little cross-eyed Celine?

是你么? 小时候?

Yes. That's funny. Cute.

是,很有意思 -可爱

ls that your grandmother? -Yeah.

是你祖母么? -是

Oh, wow.


You want some honey? -Yeah, sure.

要加蜂蜜么? -当然

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、bitterness

n. 苦味;苦难;怨恨

His heart was overflowing with bitterness.

他的心中充满了苦涩。

2、nowhere

adv. 无处;任何地方都不;毫无结果

n. 无处;任何地方;无名之地

Nowhere is language a more serious issue than in Hawaii.

语言在任何地方都不像在夏威夷那样是个严重的问题。

3、worth

adj. 值…的

n. 价值;财产

A local jeweler says the pearl is worth at least $500.

一位本地珠宝商说这颗珍珠至少值$500。

重点短语:

1、come up

走近;发生;开始;上升;发芽;被提出

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫上前来蹭了他们的腿。

2、dream of

梦想;梦见

I should never dream of doing such a thing.

我从未想到去干这样的事。

考考你(翻译):

1、这种森林在世界任何其他地方都没有。

2、他的母亲继承了一个每年盈利15000美元的商行。

3、这一话题在工作时被提及。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、Don't worry if this first coat of paint looks messy.

2、We leased an apartment from the school.

3、Man, you scared the shoot/crap out of me!


分享到