(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
When someone's always around me, I'm suffocating.
当有人总是在你身边, 你会感觉窒息
No, wait, you just said that you need to love and be loved.
等等, 你刚才不是还说你需要爱与被爱么
Yeah, but when I do, it quickly makes me nauseous.
对,但是真的这样的时候又会让我恶心
It's a disaster.
真是灾难
I mean, I'm really happy only when I'm on my own.
我是想说我只有感觉属于自己的时候会开心
Even being alone, it's better than sitting next to a lover and feeling lonely.
即使孤单一人, 也比在一个情人旁边然而感觉孤单要好
It's not so easy for me to be a romantic.
我不是那种浪漫主义者
You start off that way, and after you've been screwed over a few times
你那样的开始,然后在经历几次以后
you forget about your delusional ideas and you take what comes into your life.
你忘记了那些错觉, 然后重新回到生活
That's not even true. I haven't been screwed over
那不对, 我也没有这样经历过
I've just had too many blah relationships.
我有过太多这样乏味的爱情了
They weren't mean, they cared for me
他们不是有意的, 他们关心我
but there were no real connection or excitement.
但是却没有真正的激情
At least, not from my side.
起码在我立场来说没有
God, I'm sorry, is it really that bad?
天,真的这么糟么?
It's not, right?
不是这样,对么?
You know, it's not even that. I was.
真的不是这样.
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、suffocate
adj. 令人窒息的;使人呼吸困难的;憋气的
He either suffocated, or froze to death.
他要么窒息而死,要么冻死了。
2、nauseous
adj. 令人作呕的;厌恶的
A nauseous wave of pain broke over her.
一阵由疼痛带来的恶心感向她袭来。
3、connection
n. 连接;关系;连接件
There was no evidence of a connection between BSE and the brain diseases recently confirmed in cats.
没有有关疯牛病和最近证实的猫类脑部疾病之间的关系的证据。
重点短语:
1、start off
进入;得到
My father has just come into a fortune in diamonds.
我父亲刚刚继承了一笔钻石。
2、come into
进入;得到
We don't really know where Hortense comes into all this, Inspector.
我们真不知道霍滕斯在整个事件中是什么角色,检查员。
考考你(翻译):
1、受害者中许多死于窒息。
2、如果病人营养不良,这些药物会让他们觉得恶心。
3、我感觉到了我们之间的强烈关系。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、I'm definitely going to get in touch with these people.
2、They obviously appreciate you very much.
3、I have a very high regard for him and what he has achieved.