(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?
It's Edward Bloom. I need to talk to you.
我是爱德华·布鲁,我要跟你谈谈
Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?
No. Wait!
不!等等!
That night, I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked...
就在当晚,我发现 你觉得最邪恶或最坏的事物…
are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.
其实只是孤独 缺乏融洽的个性
Didn't kill anything, did I?
我没害死什么东西吧?
A few rabbits. But I think one of them was already dead.
几只兔子 我想有一只已经死透了
That would explain the indigestion.
难怪我消化不良
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was wrong about you, kid.
我想我错看你了
You may not have much, but what you got, you got a lot of.
你也许没有钱 但你所拥有的,却丰富无比
You could get any girl.
你可以拥有任何女孩
There's only one I want.
我想拥有的只有一位
Her name...
她的名字是…
is Sandra Templeton.
桑德拉·提普顿
She goes to Auburn.
她念奥本大学
Semester's almost over, so you better hurry.
学期快结束了,你动作得快点
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck, kid! - Thank you, sir!
祝你好运 - 谢谢你
妙语佳句
Disorder
n.混乱,凌乱;动乱,骚乱;不正当行为;(身心机能的)失调
vt.使混乱,使凌乱;扰乱;使(身心等)失调;使(神经等)错乱
a rare nerve disorder that can cause paralysis of the arms.
一种可致手臂瘫痪的罕见的神经疾病
Strife in nature is but disorder longing for order.
自然界的纷争不过是渴望着秩序的无序 。
--------------------------------------------------------
Betray (pt&pp.betrayed)
vt.对…不忠;背叛;出卖;泄露
We betray the ideals of our country when we support capital punishment.
如果我们支持死刑,那就背弃了我们立国的理念 。
--------------------------------------------------------
Impress…on
给…留下印象
I want to impress on everyone that the bad times are over.
我要给大家留下一个印象,就是艰苦的时期已经过去了 。
剧情百科
万万没想到,月圆之夜,卡洛威先生变成一只狼狗
。好在机智的爱德华智取逃过一劫并得到卡洛威先生的信任 。最后得到他心爱女孩的所有信息 。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.They met at a party in her friend's _____ room.
他们是在朋友的寝室聚会时认识的 。
2._____, htc has the easiest task.
在某种程度上,htc的困境最易解决 。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Doctors used to think of rbd as an isolated disorder.
医生一致把rbd认作是某种孤立的紊乱 。
2.So, I want to impress on your mind the importance of the ark of the covenant.
所以我希望在你脑海里留下一个深刻印象,就是约柜的重要性.