(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Can I take your picture? - Oh, you don't need a picture.
我能拍张你的照片吗? -你不需要照片的
Just look up the word "handsome" in the dictionary.
到辞典里查“英俊”这个辞就行了
Please?
拜托嘛
All right.
好吧
I have photos of the wedding to show you.
我有婚礼的照片要给你看
There is a great one of you and my father.
你跟我父亲有张合照很棒
I want to see pictures of your wedding. I've never seen any.
我想看你婚礼的照片 我没看过
That's because we didn't have a proper wedding.
那是因为我没办正式的婚礼
Your mother-in-law was never supposed to marry me.
你婆婆本来不该嫁给我
She was engaged to somebody else. - I never knew.
她本来跟别人已有婚约 -我从来都不知道
Will never told you?
威尔没跟你说过?
Probably just as well.
那样也许比较好
He would have told it wrong, anyway.
他的说法可能不好
All the facts, none of the flavor.
全都是事实,没有加油添醋
Oh. So this is a tall tale.
所以这是个夸张的故事啰
Well, it's not a short one.
这故事可不短
I'd just left Spectre and was on my way to discover my destiny.
我当时刚离开丰都镇 正要探索我的命运
Not knowing what that would be exactly...
不知前方会有什么,说真的…
I'd just left Spectre and was on my way to discover my destiny.
我当时刚离开丰都镇 正要探索我的命运
I explored every opportunity that presented itself.
但我把握每一个机会去探索
妙语佳句
Devise (pt&pp.devised)
vt.设计,发明
Each city is allowed to devise a legacy plan.
每个申办城市可以设计一个奥运遗产方案 。
--------------------------------------------------------
In memory of
为纪念
In algiers there is still no road nor public building named in memory of camus.
在阿尔及尔,仍然没有为纪念加缪而命名道路或者公共建筑 。
剧情百科
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.This _____ was five cents, just like it is today.
就像今天这样:押金为5美分 。
2.There was no swath ______ a crash landing.
没有显示迫降的刮痕 。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.There was no necessity to devise anything at all.
毫无必要搞什么创造发明 。
2.This monument was erected in memory of f. d. roosevelt.
这座碑是为纪念 f.d.罗斯福而建立的