动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第30期:我不做国王了
日期:2013-03-07 22:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sonya, where are you?
索妮娅 你在哪儿
Sonya!
索妮娅
Excuse me.
对不起
Sonya, baby!
索妮娅 宝贝
I don't want to be king anymore!
我不做什么国王了
I was so hung up on who I was
沉溺于爱情 我身不由己
who you was... what you smelled like...
忘不了你 和你的味道
when all that really matters is what we smell like together.
更最重要的 我们开始臭味相投了
I know! Baby, forgive me.
我错了 宝贝 原谅我吧
Oh, hello?
你好
Gasp! It's Dubois!
糟了 是杜布瓦
Baba booey!
我的天啊
Where did you get this?
你在哪儿中标的
I got it from the zoo.
动物园
The hippies got ambushed!
他们在动物园遭埋伏了
What? We have to help them!
什么 我们一定要去帮他们
But they lied to us!
但是他们骗了我们
Yeah. Why should we lift a paw?
就是 为什么要帮他们
They are our friends!
我们是朋友
They're not even circus!
他们又不是马戏团的
That's Bolshevik!
简直是狗屁不通
I never thought
我从来没想过
I'd say this on American soil,
在美国本土讲这句话
but the Russki's right!
但这次俄国佬说得没错

重点解释

I was so hung up on who I was沉溺于爱情,我身不由己

be hung up:精神不安的,神经质的;处于因境的

The boy is badly hung up on the way his mother treated him.

这个男孩十分不安的是他母亲对待他的方式。

He got hung up with a phone call as he was leaving.

他刚要动身就被一个电话给耽误了。

But they lied to us!但是他们骗了我们

lie to:对 ... 撒谎

It will be against my principle to lie to you.

对你说假话是违背我的行为准则的。

Least of all would I lie to you.

我最犯不上对你撒谎了。

常用短语:

lie heavy to 压迫(使 ... 苦恼)

lie hard to 压迫(使 ... 苦恼)

to lie of the lurch潜伏

give the lie to 揭穿(证明 ... 是虚假的)

分享到
重点单词
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • lurchn. 举步蹒跚,突然倾斜 n. 惨败 vi. 突然倾斜,