动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第10期:空中飞人
日期:2013-02-15 21:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Wow! Circus Americano!
哇塞 美国佬的马戏团
You must all be very famous!
你们一定都很出名吧
Yeah, we... Absolutely.
是啊 我们... 当然了
We're relatively well known...
那是相当地出名
But Alex is really the star.
但只是艾力克斯才是名副其实的天王巨星
Well, I'm not... I wouldn't say "Star."
我不是...我称不上"巨星"
More like... well, star.
充其量也就是..."明星"
What is your act, Alice?
你的绝活是什么 艾力斯
Well... I basically, uh, I jump up on my rock.
基本上是 我跳上岩石
Rock? Yeah. It's a very high... rock.
岩石 那是块非常高的岩石
A really high rock! And then?
高不可攀的岩石 然后呢
And then, well, I roar like... like a serious "Rawrrr!"
然后我像这样大声地咆哮
And then? And then I jump off the rock.
然后呢 然后我跳下石块
And then?! And then... And then what?
然后呢 然后...
That is all? - Into a pool!
这就完了吗 -纵身跳进水池里
Full of water! - Full of cobras!
水深火热 -眼镜蛇的巢穴
Actually, it appears like I'm jumping in to a pool...
实际上 我是跳进了一个...
With cobras! - Aquatic cobras.
遍布眼镜蛇的水池 -眼镜王蛇
For effect. But I actually pull up at the last second.
游水戏蛇 紧要关头我会腾空而起
Pull up? Yeah.
腾空 是的
How do you do that?! Wire harness!
你怎么做到的 吊钢丝
Balloons! Jet pack!
气球 喷气背包
I flip off the wire harness, ignite my jet pack,
我解开钢丝 启动喷气背包
and then toss balloons to the children of the world.
然后把气球扔给来自全世界的孩子
Kids love it. Kids always love that.
小孩可喜欢了 他们最爱这招
Is this like the trapeze?
就像是空中飞人那样吗
Yes! Trapeze! Exactly!
是的 空中飞人 太对了
Wow! Trapeze Americano!
帅呆了 美式空中飞人

重点解释

And then I jump off the rock.然后我跳下石块

jump off:跳下来, 开始

Don't jump off a train when it's on the move.

火车未停稳时万勿跳下。

Don't jump off the deep and. I was just trying to be helpful.

不要这么粗暴地和我说话,我只是想帮一下忙。

But I actually pull up at the last second.紧要关头我会腾空而起

pull up:使)停下;拔起

Why did you pull up these plants?

你为何把这些植物拔起来?

It was a hard pull up to the mountain hut.

费了很大力气才到达山上的小屋。

I told the driver to pull up, and I got out.

我告诉司机停一下,然后我下了车

分享到
重点单词
  • tossn. 投掷,震荡 v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a
  • ignitevi. 着火,发光 vt. 点燃,使 ... 燃烧,引发
  • trapezen. 秋千;吊架
  • harnessn. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带 vt. 束以马
  • aquaticn. 水生动物,水草 adj. 水生的,水中的,水上的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地