动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第4期:擒拿企鹅
日期:2013-02-01 18:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Now, they're not gonna let animals on to the casino floor,
赌场规定任何动物不得入内 除了人
so expect some kind of disguise.
所以只有一种办法 乔装打扮
Whoa! Look at that! That is one ugly, mug-ugly lady!
瞧 那女人真是丑得惊天地泣鬼神
That is roach-killing ugly!
就像中了最最恶毒的面目全非掌
That's not a lady. That's the King of Versailles.
那不是女人 是凡尔赛国王
And that's not the King of Versailles.
才不是什么国王
That's the chimps.
是猩猩扮的
And the chimps are like smoke.
猩猩只是幌子
And where there's smoke, there's fire.
幌子下面 必有幕后主持
And by fire, I mean the penguins!
就是那些企鹅
King of Versailles wins again.
凡尔赛国王又赢了
I say we let it ride.
听我的没错吧
Then we'll pick up the hippies
我们就要接上那帮"非洲难民"
and fly back to New York in style.
然后风光地飞回纽约
Can we buy an Airbus A-380?
我们能买一架A-380空中巴士吗
Solid gold, baby!
纯金的都行 宝贝
Sir! A solid gold plane wouldn't be able to fly.
长官 理论上来说纯金飞机是飞不了的
Kowalski, we'll be rich!
卡哇伊斯基 我们会发大财的
The rules of physics don't apply to us.
有钱能使鬼推磨 还怕什么常规理论
Let it ride! Right-o!
再来一盘 遵命
OK. In exactly two minutes and 17 seconds,
2分17秒后
the lemurs will cut the power.
狐猴会准时切断电源
Now? No.
现在吗 不是
OK? No.
可以了吗 不行
Now? No.
现在吗 不是
I drop down, grab the penguins.
我趁黑滑下去 抓住企鹅
You crank me up, and we are out of here.
你再把我吊起来 一起逃出这里
Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me drop down! I'll grab the penguins!
慢着 还是我来吧 让我来擒拿企鹅
You don't have fingers, Marty.
你没有爪子 马蒂
Now? No.
现在呢 不行
Do it? No!
可以了吗 不成
These are things a leader has to think of.
这些都是头该考虑的问题
Why should you be the leader? Why not me?
为嘛你是头 为嘛不是我
'Cause I'm the phase tracker!
因为这是我一手策划的

重点解释

Then we'll pick up the hippies我们就要接上那帮"非洲难民"

pick up:接人

I am able to pick you up on the short wave radio.

我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。

He picked up the girl at a college disco.

他在学校的迪斯科舞会上偶然结识了那姑娘。

Sir! A solid gold plane wouldn't be able to fly.长官,理论上来说纯金飞机是飞不了的

be able to:会; 能

We hoped that we should be able to do that.

我们希望我们能这样做。

A good lawyer might be able to get you off.

请位好律师有可能使你免受追究。

The rules of physics don't apply to us.有钱能使鬼推磨,还怕什么常规理论

apply to:适用于; 运用于

You can apply those rules to this case.

你可以把那些规则运用于这一情况。

We are trying to apply book knowledge to real work.

我们正努力把书本知识运用于实际工作中。

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • disguisen. 假面目,伪装物,假装 vt. 假装,假扮,掩饰