动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第18期:墨守成规
日期:2013-02-22 19:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The fact is, you guys, you got stuck in a rut.
事实上是你们太墨守成规了
You stopped pushing, you stopped taking risks.
你不敢挑战 不敢冒险了
But those days are over.
就让那些日子成为历史吧
Because now we're going to completely change the show.
因为现在我们要让节目改头换面
Then it wouldn't be a circus, would it?
那就不是马戏团了 是吗
Circus is not about the acts you do.
马戏团跟你的表演内容无关
Circus is in here.
马戏团是在这里
How come Freddie gets all the circus?
弗莱迪怎么能把整个马戏团放进胸口呢
Circus is about following your passions, wherever they take you!
马戏团需要内心的激情来灌溉 不管去哪儿
You cannot change circus. There is long tradition!
你不能改变马戏团 这是有悠久传统的
That's what everybody thought,
曾经大家都是这么想的
Vitaly, until those French Canadians came along,
伟大力 直到那些法裔加拿大人的出现
drunk off their maple syrup and cheap pharmaceuticals,
他们喝光了枫糖汁 吃完了廉价的药物
and completely flipped the paradigm.
他们完全颠覆了传统
Now they play Vegas.
现在他们在拉斯维加斯表演
Fifty shows a day in 52 separate venues.
一天50场 在52个不同的场地
And one of them completely in the nude.
其中有一场还是全裸表演
Yeah, that's right. And you know how they did it?
是的 你们知道他们是怎么做到的吗
Take off their clothes?
脱光衣服吗
No. They got rid of the animals. What?
不是 他们抛弃了动物 什么
Say it ain't so! Che stupida! No animals...
你在开玩笑吧 不可能 没有动物
How could they?! - Well, you know what I say to that!
怎么能这样 -你们懂我的意思吧
I say they can take the animals out of the circus,
我是说他们可以把动物赶出马戏团
but they cannot take the animals out of the circus!
但他们不能把动物从马戏表演中剔除
I mean, they cannot...
我是说他们不能...
I think you understand what I'm saying!
我想你们明白我在说什么
Yeah! Yes!
明白 是的
Uh... No!
不明白
We don't need humans
我们不需要人类
because we've got passion.
因为我们已经很有激情了

重点解释

The fact is, you guys, you got stuck in a rut.事实上是你们太墨守成规了

stick in:陷入

It stick in my throat to have to accept charity from them.

我不得不接受他们的施舍,此事教我耿耿于怀。

It stuck in his gizzard to have to apologize.

他不得不道歉,这使他心里不痛快。

常用短语:

stick in one's craw不能容忍

stick in one's throat(建议等)难于接受, (言辞等)难于启齿

They got rid of the animals. 他们抛弃了动物

get rid of:摆脱; 除去

How can you get rid of this oxide coating?

你们该怎样除去这些氧化皮?

Get rid of that meddlesome fool!

让那个爱管闲事的家伙走开。

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • paradigmn. 范例,示范,典范,[语]词形变化表
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱