动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第9期:苦瓜脸
日期:2013-02-11 22:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are we gonna do? We can't hide forever!
我们该怎么办 不能永远躲着吧
And we can't just blend! You know this ain't Africa.
我们太显眼了 这可不是非洲
Oh, what's the point?
这可如何是好
Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us
像我们这种旗舰型动物
are gonna be able to move through
要想横穿欧洲而不引人注意
Europe without attracting unwanted attention.
我还没有想到可行的办法
Where are you coming from?
哪里来的小混混
Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down.
大侠 求求你让我们避一避风头
Absolut no outsiders.
外人禁入
So wipe that Smirn off your face and Popov!
收起你那苦瓜脸 然后滚蛋[俄语]
Come on, man.
别这样 朋友
You gotta do one cat a solid. Cat to cat.
给个面子 我们可都是猫科动物
Do a solid here, buddy. Come on.
帮帮忙吧 老兄 求你了
Nyet! This train is for circus animals only.
不[俄语] 火车只载马戏团的动物
They sound like they be in trouble.
听起来他们有麻烦在身
Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus.
斯特凡诺 别给我们马戏团招惹是非
I don't trust lion.
我不相信狮子
Hair too big and glossy!
鬃毛又长又油
Aw, come on, Vitaly, you're being mean.
得了吧 伟大力 你太小家子气了
He not lion. He lioness... with a beehive.
他又不是公狮 不过是母狮整了个蜂窝头
This is awkward. We can hear everything they're saying.
太尴尬了 隔音太差 想不听都不行
It is not our problem!
不关我们的事
No, no! Wait, wait, wait!
别 别 等等
Eh... Just give us a minute.
再给我们点时间
He's on the phone and... can't get him off!
他在打电话 不能挂
Ow! We cannot leave them there!
我们不能见死不救
Only circus animals on this train!
行有行规 只有马戏团的动物才能上车
Wait, listen! We are circus animals. You got to let us in!
听着 我们是马戏团的 让我们上车吧
You are really circus?
你们真的是马戏团的
Yes. Full circus! Absolutely!
是的 全都是马戏团的 如假包换
My momma was circus. My daddy was circus.
我妈妈是马戏团的 我爸爸也是马戏团的
Gia! Shut the door!
娇娇 快关门
Please. Over there! Over there!
求你了 在那边 在那边
They are circus. Circus stick together.
大家都是江湖儿女 马戏团要团结一致

重点解释

Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us are gonna be able to move through像我们这种旗舰型动物要想横穿欧洲而不引人注意

be able to:会; 能

At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.

照这样下去,我们不会有时间/钱去度假的。

I may be able to help you in some way.

我也许可以从某个方面去帮助你。

常用短语:

not to be able to do something for toffee无能力做某事

not to be able to do something for toffy无能力做某事

not be able to see a wink什么都看不见,一点光线都没有

Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down.大侠,求求你让我们避一避风头

die down:渐渐消失; 平息; 变弱

After autumn, many leaves died down.

秋后,许多树叶都枯萎了。

The fire was left to die down by itself.

大家让火自行熄灭。

分享到
重点单词
  • lionessn. 母狮子
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • blendv. 混合 n. 混合物
  • conceivableadj. 想得到的,可想像的,可能的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • winkn. 眨眼,使眼色,瞬间 v. 眨眼,使眼色,闪烁
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • unwantedadj. 不必要的,空闲的