动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第29期:脖子变长
日期:2013-03-06 20:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm really going to miss those guys.
我会想念他们的
What do you say we go back?
不如我们现在就回团去
Really?
真的吗
I'm with you! I'm in!
我跟你一块儿去 我也是
But what do we tell them?
要怎么跟他们解释
We make it right by telling them how wrong we were.
我们向他们承认错误
It's worth a shot.
完全可以 非常同意
And if we go down in flames, so be it!
受点伤痛算什么 放手一搏吧
Yes, let's do this! I like it!
就这样吧 我也赞成
Is my neck getting longer?
我脖子变长了吗
Feel my fur. It's so soft.
摸摸我的毛吧 很柔软的
It is soft.
是很软
I'm like a candy cane in a black and white movie.
我觉得自己好像黑白电影里的拐杖糖一样
Oh, no.
不 不
Dubois.
杜布瓦
Sonya, I miss you, baby!
索妮娅 我好想你
I miss my stinky bear!
想念你身上臭烘烘的味道
Babe... your fishy kisses!
宝贝...想念你鱼腥味的吻
Surprise!
惊讶吧
He will never fit in the carry-on.
塞不进行李箱
But his head will!
但脑袋可以
Hey! Qu'est-ce que c'est?
你在干吗 什么人
Look! Look what she's done!
看看 看她干了什么好事
You brought back Alex the lion!
她把艾力克斯带回来了
It's a miracle! Thank you! Thank you!
真是奇迹 谢谢 太感谢你了

重点解释

You brought back Alex the lion!她把艾力克斯带回来了

bring back:带回来

She went to New York to bring back her errant daughter.

她去纽约带回她那步入歧途的女儿。

I have brought back the book you lent me.

你借给我的书我已还给你了。

常用短语:

bring someone back to reality使某人面对现实

bring back to memory使回忆起,使想起

bring someone back to earth回到现实中来。从幻想中清醒过来

And if we go down in flames, so be it!受点伤痛算什么,放手一搏吧

go down:屈服

This explanation won't go down with me.

这一解释我无法接受。

in flames:在燃烧, 陷入烈焰之中

The building was soon enveloped in flames.

那幢建筑物很快就陷入了火海之中。

分享到
重点单词
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • errantadj. 错误的,脱离正途的,漫游的
  • explanationn. 解释,说明