动画电影《马达加斯加3》第1期:我们回不来了!
日期:2013-01-29 22:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

OK. Wind her up, boys!
各就各位 准备起飞
It's Monte Carlo or bust.
目的地 蒙特卡洛 或阴曹地府
Struts. Check.
支撑架 检查完毕
Flaps. Check.
襟翼 检查完毕
Diamonds and gold. Check.
钻石黄金 检查完毕
We'll be back from our gambling spree in a couple weeks.
在赌场里玩两把 几周后我们就回来了
Bye! Or whenever the gold runs out.
再见 钱一输光就回来
Buh-bye! Good-bye.
再见 再见
All right! We'll be waiting for you!
好好玩 我们在这里等你们回来
Just kidding! We're never coming back!
别傻了 我们才不会回来
Sorry! What was that?
不好意思 请再说一遍
Initiate warp drive.
全速启动
Did they just say they were never coming back?
他们是不是说永远都不回来了
Guys? Marty?
伙计们 马蒂
Oh, goody, you're here!
太好了 你在这里
Why don't you just chew on this?
尝尝这个味道怎么样
I'm hungry. Ow!
我好饿 痛哇...
I'm just messing with you.
...哇哈哈 骗到你啦
I lost all feeling in this thing years ago.
我半身不遂好多年了
Melman? Why do you look like that?
梅尔曼 你怎么变成这幅样子
Ooh, look who's talking.
瞧这是谁来了
Gloria? Why are you guys so... elderly?
格萝丽娅 你们怎么都这么...老了
Now, when was the last time you looked in the mirror? What?
切 你有多久没照镜子了 什么
No! Wake up! Wake up, Ally-Al!
不 醒醒 醒醒 艾力...艾
Wake up! Marty!
醒醒 马蒂
Marty, it was horrible.
马蒂 太恐怖了
That same nightmare again, huh?
又做同一个噩梦了吗
We were stuck here in Africa,
我们被困在了非洲
and we were all super-old and wrinkly.
而且老态龙钟 满脸褶子
Well, I aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!
我老了还挺帅 可你们都变得惨不忍睹
Relax, Alex. 'Cause I got a surprise for you!
艾力克斯 放松 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Is it the penguins? Have they come to take us home?
是不是企鹅来了 来接我们回家
Nope. But it's the next best thing.
不是 就差那么一点点
Another day bites the dust.
算了 又是希望破灭的一天
Come on, now!
跟我走吧您
Watch it. Watch yourself. Small divots!
小心 小心点 踏过小草坪
Sorry, little incline there. Back up this hill.
抱歉 这有点陡 我们爬上小山坡
A low-hanging branch, then just over this bluff and voilá!
有根压低的树枝 跳下这断崖就到啦

重点解释

Bye! Or whenever the gold runs out.再见,钱一输光就回来

run out:用尽;耗尽

Our time is running out.

我们剩下的时间不多了。

It looks as if oil will run out faster than coal.

石油似乎要比煤炭耗尽得快。

I'm just messing with you.骗到你啦

mess with:干扰 ,胡乱摆弄 ,搞糟

Don't mess with her: she's got a violent temper.

别干预她的事,她脾气很暴。

I've warned you already, don't mess with me.

我已警告过你, 不要来打扰我。

Well, I aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!我老了还挺帅,可你们都变得惨不忍睹

the rest of:其余的

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

Soon I dropped behind the rest of the class.

不久我就落在班上其他同志后面了。

分享到
重点单词
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • warpn. 弯,歪曲,乖僻 vt. 弄歪,翘曲
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • initiaten. 创始人 adj. 新加入的 vt. 开始,创始,启
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎