动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第13期:回到妈妈肚子里
日期:2013-02-17 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What a dump!
好雄伟的垃圾场
If they want to attract a decent sports team,
如果他们想吸引像样的体育赛事
they should bulldoze this rat trap and invest in a new arena.
应该铲平这个鬼东西然后盖个新的
The Colosseum, Marty! The original theater-in-the-round.
古罗马斗兽场 马蒂 最老的环形剧场
My ancestors used to perform here.
我的祖先就曾在这表演
No kidding!
别开玩笑
Yeah. Every show had a captive audience.
每场表演都由一名俘虏作陪
Apparently, they killed.
显然 他们最后都一饱狮吻
Sounds like a great gig!
听起来像是场精彩的演出
Trenta minuti, everybody! Trenta minuti!
30分钟 各位 还有30分钟
This is so exciting!
太激动了
Remember, we just lay low.
记着 我们要保持低调
Stay out of the way. Let them do their thing.
别干扰他们 让他们自由发挥
Aw! Would you look at this?
快来看看这个
You gotta go back in your momma's belly,
你们该回到妈妈的肚子里去
'cause you're too cute to be out here in the real world.
你们太可爱了 完全不像是这个世界的
Oi! Naff off, you muppet! Whoa! What the...?
滚蛋 死驴 怎么回事
Marty, they're professionals.
马蒂 人家是专业演员
Come on. Whoo! You look gorgeous!
过来吧 你看起来美极了
All right, animals! We may be your new owners,
好吧 动物们 我们是你们的新雇主
but we don't want to reinvent the circus wheel here,
但是我们不会改变马戏团的规则
so just go out, do what you do!
所以上场后该怎么做还怎么做
Just think of this as a fun warm-up for that promoter in London.
就当是给伦敦赞助商表演前的热身
Right, Marty?
对吧 马蒂
Marty?
马蒂
I want to be a circus horse!
我也想做匹马戏团小马
We could paint you white!
我们可以把你喷成白色
And then paint you pink!
然后再把你喷成粉红
Awesome! Not laying very low, are we, Marty?
棒极了 这可不是低调 对吧

重点解释

Sounds like a great gig!听起来像是场精彩的演出

sound like:听起来像

That sounds like an agelong story.

这听起来像个久远的故事。

Wanna hear what a baby panda sounds like?

熊猫宝宝的声音听起来像什么呢?

'cause you're too cute to be out here in the real world.你们太可爱了,完全不像是这个世界的

too...to...:太...以至于不能...

The road is too narrow to allow the passage of gondola.

这条街太窄,大型货车不能通过。

He walked too slowly to catch up with me.

他走得太慢而不能跟上我。

分享到
重点单词
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • promotern. 促进者,发起人,催化剂,促进剂,启动区
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • arenan. 竞技场
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入