动画电影《马达加斯加3:非洲大逃亡》第21期:会摔断脖子的
日期:2013-02-25 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

All you're doing is moving and not getting anywhere.
你要做的就只是动动脚 哪也不去
I mean, the music totally throws off my timing.
音乐让我忘记了时间
You want excitement? Ha-ha!
你想来点刺激的是吗
Check it out. Who's on a tightrope, huh? Huh?
看看吧 是谁在钢丝上
Who's on a...
是谁
I'm on a tightrope! I'm on a tightrope!
我在钢丝上 我在钢丝上
Melman! Oh, my gosh!
梅尔曼 我的天啊
Help me! Baby, hold on. Hold on.
救我 宝贝 坚持住
I'm coming right now!
我马上就来救你
Melman?!
梅尔曼
Calm down, Melman.
冷静点 梅尔曼
I'm going to fall and break all of my neck! Ah!
我要掉下去了 我会摔断脖子的
Just look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
All eyes on me. OK.
看着我 好的
Come to me. I can't.
到我这边来 我不能
It's just like dancing, Melman.
就像跳舞一样 梅尔曼
Two steps forward, one step back.
两步前 一步后
I can't dance, OK? There, I said it.
我不会跳舞 我说过了
Maybe because you've never tried.
也许是因为你没试过
No, I have tried.
我试过了
I practiced in private because you dance so well.
我私下里练习过 因为你跳得太好了
You practiced? For me?
你练习过 为了我吗
Yes, but it's no use.
是的 但是没有用
I never know what to do with my arms.
我一直不知道手该怎么放
Hold it.
抓住我
That part is so easy, Melman. OK?
这很简单 梅尔曼
'Cause all you have to do is put them around your partner.
因为你只需要搂着你的舞伴
See? Two steps forward.
看见了吗 两步前
One step back.
一步后
I'm dancing. I'm dancing! Two steps forward...
我会跳舞了 两步前
We're dancing on a tightrope! You're great.
我们在钢丝上跳舞 你太棒了
Whoo-hoo! I'm dancing!
我在跳舞

重点解释

Check it out. 看看吧

check out:检验;通过考核

The mechanic checked out the car battery.

汽车修理工检验了汽车里的电池。

How does his story check out with the facts?

他的说法经核实过后真实程度有多大?

I mean, the music totally throws off my timing.音乐让我忘记了时间

threw off:断开(抛弃;甩掉)

I'm unable to throw off this feeling of inertia.

我无法摆脱这种懒散的感觉。

I'm coming right now!我马上就来救你

right now:立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

Nobody raised any objection to my do it right now.

没人反对我现在就做这件事。

分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • inertian. 惯性,惰性
  • objectionn. 反对,异议
  • mechanicadj. 手工的 n. 技工,机修工
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案