《新乌龙女校》视听讲解第20期:肮脏的比赛
日期:2012-04-18 15:26

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

We're onto you, so watch your backs!
我们吃定你们了 小心
Feel the fear. We're maniacs!
害怕吧 我们是疯子
St Trinian's!
乌龙女校
M-A-N -l-A-C. St Trinian's!
发疯的乌龙女校

\

Look out.
小心
NOISETTES: Don't Give Up.
有声音告诉我不要放弃
If I tried to tell you to do what for?
如果我告诉你为什么
Can't you see life's knocking right at your door.
难道你没看到生活已经开始改变
I just don't know for sure.
我只是不确定
Don't give up, don't give up.
不要放弃 不要放弃
Don't give up, don't give up.
不要放弃 不要放弃
Don't give up, don't give up.
不要放弃 不要放弃
Don't give up, don't give up!
不要放弃 不要放弃
Does anybody have any smelling salts?
有人有嗅盐吗
No, but I've got peppers.
没有 但我有胡椒

重点讲解

1. maniac
a. 发狂的, 癫狂的, 疯狂的
n. 狂人, 疯子
These poor wretches, know that their only chance of retaining their employment was to tear into it, tear into it like so many maniacs.
而那批可怜的工人呢,他们知道要想保住饭碗的话就得象一群疯子一样卖命。
2. pepper
n. 胡椒粉, 胡椒, 辣椒
Ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon,pepper and cloves are common spices.
姜、 肉豆蔻、 肉桂、 胡椒、 丁香都是常用的香料。

分享到