《新乌龙女校》视听讲解第11期:这样欢迎新老师
日期:2012-03-22 16:13

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Beverly.
贝弗利
Sorry, Miss Fritton.
对不起 弗里敦小姐
She doesn't look like she's got a pot in which to piss.
她看着一点不像急着上厕所的样子
That's better
那样就好
Ah, Miss Fritton, my references and qualifications.
弗里敦小姐 我的介绍信和资格证
Oh, my dear, how lovely.
亲爱的 这可真不错
That you made it down the drive is qualification enough.
你被录用了
I daresay you'll do very well.
我猜你一定会做的很好
The agency tells me you've lost four English teachers in six months.
中介公司告诉我你们在6个月里换了4个英语老师
Very careless of us.
那是我们疏忽了
I expect they'll turn up.
我期待她们回来


Moorcroft! Tuck that shirt in!
摩尔克罗夫特 把衬衣扎进去
Sorry, Miss.
抱歉 校长
Muy bien chicas
非常棒 孩子们
How do you feel, girls?
感觉怎么样 姑娘们
Much better, Miss.
很好 老师
Anger management. Carry on.
你们继续吧
No. No, no, no. You will get paid.
不 不 不 工资会发的
I promise.
我保证
Everyone...
各位
I'd like to introduce you to our new English teacher. Miss Dickinson.
给你们介绍一位新英语老师 迪金森小姐
Hello.
你好
Welcome.
欢迎

重点讲解

1. qualification n.资格(证明),合格证书;限制条件
What sort of qualifications do you need for the job?
做这项工作需要什么资格?
2. daresay vi.vt. (仅用于主语为I时,后加宾语从句)(我)想, 也许
I daresay anything he had to say in the lecture would have been old stuff to you.
我敢说,他在演讲里所谈的对你来说必定是老套。
3. tuck vt.把边塞到下面;把…夹入
The hen tucked her head under her wing.
那母鸡把头缩在翅膀下。

分享到
重点单词
  • qualificationn. 资格,条件,限制
  • carelessadj. 粗心的,疏忽的 n. 不关心的,粗心的[反]a