(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
You can walk home, bitches.
你可以走回家,婊子
Watch where you're going, fat-ass!
瞧你怎么在走路,肥屁股!
Gretchen and Karen followed me around all afternoon.
格雷琴和克伦整个下午都跟着我
- So, what are we doing this weekend? - Yeah, what are we doing?
- 那我们周末干什么? - 是啊,周末干什么?
I have to go to Madison with my parents.
哦,我要和父母去麦迪逊
What...
什么...?
We have tickets for this thing.
我们都买好票了
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Was I the new queen bee?
我会是新的蜂后吗?
I can try and get out of it.
我会去努力争取一下的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
- 好的 - 好,好
Because I told my friend Janis I'd go to her art show.
因为我告诉了我的朋友詹妮丝 我会去看她的艺术展
We've had these tickets for months.
我们几个月前就买好票了
You love Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
但你喜欢雷迪斯密斯来的黑斧乐队
But she's my friend, and I made her a promise.
但是她是我的朋友,而且我已经答应她了
I think Cady's old enough to spend one night on her own.
我想凯蒂够大了,可以独自过夜了
I had learned how to control everyone around me.
我已经学会怎么控制我周围的人了
Hey. I'm having a small get-together at my house tomorrow night.
嘿,明晚在我家有个小型的聚会
- Is Regina going? - No. Do you think I'm an idiot?
- 莉贾娜去吗? - 不,你认为我是个傻瓜吗?
No, it's just gonna be a few cool people, and you better be one of them, byotch.
不,去的都是些很酷的家伙你最好也是其中一员,小可爱
- Fine, I'll go. - Shut up.
- 好,我会去的 - 说定了
I love that shirt on you.
我喜欢你穿这件衣服
重点讲解
parents:
n. 父母;双亲(parent的复数)
v. 教养;引起(parent的三单形式)
You should not hurt your parents.
你不应该伤你父母的心。
ticket:
n. 票;入场券,标签;(美)候选人名单;证明书;交通罚款单
vt. 加标签于;指派;对…开出交通违规罚单
He poked about in his bag for his ticket.
他翻包里的东西,寻找他的票。
queen bee: 蜂王;社交界女王
The whole hive flew after the queen bee.
整个蜂巢跟著蜂王飞舞。
get out of: 逃避;避免
What can you get out of him?
那你能从他那得到什么吗?
art show: 文艺演出
There’s a new wave art show currently on exhibit up at the local college gallery.
本地大学美术馆正在举办一个新浪潮艺术作品展。
promise:
n. 许诺,允诺;希望
vt. 允诺,许诺;给人以…的指望或希望
vi. 许诺;有指望,有前途
[ 过去式promised 过去分词promised 现在分词promising ]
She broke her promise to me.
她没有承担对我的许诺。
spend on: 在…方面花费
That number is roughly what you spend on your living expenses in a given year.
这个数字大概的表明了你一年在你的生活开销上花费了多少。
get-together: n. 聚会,联欢会
We had a get-together with many old friends.
我们还和很多老朋友一起搞了个联欢会。
剧情介绍
《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。[
本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),
该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。
考考你 :
本地大学美术馆正在举办一个新浪潮艺术作品展。
她没有承担对我的许诺。
答案下期公布
上期答案:
She plays an old-timey whore, I think.
He wore a woolen vest beneath his shirt.