位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 贱女孩 > 正文
影视精讲《贱女孩》第18期:我着魔了的谈论她
日期:2012-08-03 23:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Same with Gretchen.

和格雷琴一样,莉贾娜对她越坏

the more Gretchen tried to win Regina back.

格雷琴越想将莉贾娜赢回来

She knew it was better to be in The Plastics,

她知道在“魔鬼身材”中会更加好

hating life, than to not be in at all.

宁愿讨厌,也不要离开

Because being with The Plastics was like being famous.

因为在“魔鬼身材”就会受人瞩目

People looked at you all the time,

人们会总是看着你

and everybody just knew stuff about you.

每个人都会知道你的事情

That new girl moved here from Africa.

那个新来的女孩是从非洲来的

I saw Cady Heron wearing Army pants and flip-flops,

我看到凯蒂·海伦穿着军短裤和拖鞋

so I bought Army pants and flip-flops.

所以我买了军短裤和拖鞋

That Cady girl is hot.

凯蒂很辣

She might even be hotter than Regina George.

她可能比莉贾娜·乔治还辣

I hear Regina George is dating Aaron Samuels again.

我听说莉贾娜·乔治又在和亚伦·塞缪尔约会了

The two were seen canoodling at Chris Eisel's Halloween party.

有人看到两人在克里斯·埃瑟尔的万圣节晚会上亲热

They've been inseparable ever since.

他们从来就没分开

I was a woman possessed.

我着了魔

I spent about 80% of my time talking about Regina,

我花了80%的时间谈论莉贾娜

and the other 20% of the time,

剩下20%的时间

I was praying for someone else to bring her up

我祈祷有人能阻止她

so I could talk about her more.

我就可以更多的谈论她

She's not even that good-looking if you really look at her.

如果你仔细看,她已经没那么好看

I don't know. Now that she's getting fatter,

我不知道,现在她正在变胖

she's got pretty big jugs.

她像个大水壶

I could hear people getting bored with me,

我能听到人们越来越讨厌我

I have this theory that if you cut all her hair off, she'd look like a British man.

我想,如果你剃光她所有的头发 她会看上去像个英国男人

Yeah, I know. You told me that one before.

是,我知道,你以前和我说过

Hey, I'm having an art show.

嘿,我有一场艺术秀

So you should take a night off from your double life.

你为什么不花一个晚上告别你的双重生活

- I want you to see it. - Coolness.

- 我想你去看 - 酷

重点讲解

win back: 重获

Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled

that force must be called in to win back our love?

我们已经表明了自己不情愿调停以致于召集军队来赢回我们的爱了吗?

at all:(否定句)根本;究竟

She rejoined that this was not the fact at all.

她反驳说这根本不是事实。

stuff:

n. 东西;材料;填充物;素材资料

vt. 塞满;填塞;让吃饱

vi. 吃得过多

He shouldn't palm such stuff on you.

他不应该把这样的东西塞给你。

all the time: 始终,一直

She must be nervous,she fusses about all the time.

她想必很紧张,她一直忙碌得团团转。

pants: n. 裤子;短裤

Richard,can you pull down your pants?

理查德,你能脱下你的裤子吗?

flip-flops: n. 平底人字拖鞋(flip-flop的复数)

What would the neighbours think if they saw him in shorts and flip-flops?

看到一个穿着一条短裤和一双拖鞋的男人,邻居们会怎样想呢?

canoodle:

vi. 爱抚;搂颈亲热

vt. 爱抚而说服

[ 过去式canoodled 过去分词canoodled 现在分词canoodling ]

They were found canoodling in th park.

他们被人发现在公园内拥抱和调情。

ever since: adv. 从那时到现在

Ever since I had my daughter, my focus is not on me; it’s on her.

从我有了自己的女儿开始,我关注的焦点就不再是自己了;我关注的是她。

possessed: adj. 疯狂的;着魔的

What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?

是什么恶魔附体,让我如此墨守成规?

剧情介绍

《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。[

本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),

该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。


考考你 :

从我有了自己的女儿开始,我关注的焦点就不再是自己了;我关注的是她。

理查德,你能脱下你的裤子吗?

答案下期公布

上期答案:

Start on the next common ingredient preparation.

I agree !After all,I want to lose weight not my health.

分享到
重点单词
  • unwillingadj. 不愿意的
  • ingredientn. 成分,原料,配料,因素