位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 贱女孩 > 正文
影视精讲《贱女孩》第21期:我自己的计划
日期:2012-08-06 22:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I know it may look like I'd become a bitch,

我知道看上去我象个婊子

but that's only because I was acting like a bitch.

但那只是因为我在扮一个婊子

Hey, I called you last night. How come you didn't call me back?

嘿,昨天我打你电话,你怎么没回我?

I got busy. Sorry.

噢,我很忙,抱歉

So you need a ride to my art show this weekend?

那周末你需要乘车去我的艺术展?

No. I have to go to Madison with my parents.

不,我得和父母去麦迪逊

I'm so sorry.

真抱歉

Well, you wanna watch a movie tonight?

嗯,今晚想去看电影吗?

Can't. I'm doing major Plastic sabotage tonight.

不行,今晚我要蓄谋对“魔鬼身材” 发动决定性的攻击

But we don't have anything planned for tonight.

但是我们今晚没有任何计划

I planned this one on my own.

哦,是我自己计划的

Love you. Bye.

爱你们,再见

Gretchen thinks you're mad at her

格雷琴认为你在生她的气

because she's running for Spring Fling Queen.

因为她参加了春季狂欢会王后的竞选

Oh, my God, I'm not mad at her. I'm worried about her.

噢,上帝,我没生她气,我是担心她

I think somebody nominated her as a joke or something.

我认为她被提名是有人在捉弄她

And when nobody votes for her, she's gonna have a total meltdown.

如果没人投她票,她会彻底崩溃

And who's gonna have to take care of her? Me.

那还有谁来安慰她?我

So you don't think anyone will vote for her?

所以你认为不会有人投她票?

Cady, she's not pretty.

凯蒂,她不漂亮

I mean, that sounds bad, but whatever.

这听上去挺糟,但是不管怎么样

The Spring Fling Queen is always pretty.

春季狂欢会的王后都是很漂亮的

And the crazy thing is, is that it should be Karen,

而疯狂的是,那应该属于克伦

but people forget about her because she's such a slut.

但是人们已经忘记了她,因为她是个荡妇

Anyway, I gotta go. I'm going to bed.

总之,我要挂了,我要上床了

Well, she's not mad at you.

呃,她没有生你的气

- Hold on. - Are you okay?

- 别挂 - 你还好吗?

- Hello? - If someone said something bad about you, you'd want me to tell you, right?

- 喂? - 如果有人说你坏话你希望我告诉你,对吗?

- No. - What if it was someone you thought was your friend?

- 不 -如果是你认为是朋友的人呢?

What are you... Hold on. Other line.

你想说什么...? 别挂,我换条线

- I'm not taking this anymore. - Good for you, Gretch.

- 我再也憋不住了 - 祝好运,格雷琴

- Hello? - Let's go out.

- 喂? - 我们出去吧

重点讲解

how come: 为什么

How come that nice opportunities and brilliant

ideas should gather around all at once.

甚至奇怪,怎么这么好的机会和想法都赶在了一个点上。

busy:

adj. 忙碌的;热闹的;正被占用的

vt. 使忙于

[ 比较级busier 最高级busiest 过去式busied 过去分词busied 现在分词busying ]

It's the busy time for them to harvest their fields.

现在正是他们在地里收割庄稼的繁忙季节。

ride:

vi. 骑马;乘车;依靠;漂浮

vt. 骑;乘;控制

n. 骑;乘坐;交通工具;可供骑行的路

[ 过去式rode或 rid 过去分词ridden或rid 现在分词riding ]

She can't ride a bicycle,let alone drive a car.

她连自行车都不会骑,更别说开小汽车了。

sabotage:

vt. 妨害;对…采取破坏行动

vi. 从事破坏活动

n. 破坏;破坏活动;怠工

[ 过去式sabotaged 过去分词sabotaged 现在分词sabotaging ]

It’s relentless and, until you acknowledge it, it’s willing to sabotage all your attempts at peace.

它静不下来直到你肯承认,它很愿意以一种平和的方式破坏你的所有企图。

mad at: 生气;恼火

My girlfriend is mad at me because I keep missing dates.

由于我总是忘记约会的事,我的女朋友非常生气。

nominate:

vt. 推荐;提名;任命;指定

[ 过去式nominated 过去分词nominated 现在分词nominating ]

However, you can nominate an execution group for the handling of content-based filtering requests.

不过,您可以指定一个执行组来处理基于内容的过滤请求。

as a joke: 开玩笑

We all took it as a joke.

我们把它看成是一个笑话。

meltdown: n. 灾难;彻底垮台;熔化;暴跌

Whether that means an uncontained meltdown was now out of the question -- or even less likely -- was not clear.

现在还不清楚这究竟意味着发生不可控核灾难的风险已经消失了,还是降低了。

slut: n. 荡妇;懒妇;母狗

Yes, "slut" is an emotionally charged word.

是的,“荡妇”的确带有感情色彩。

剧情介绍

《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。[

本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),

该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。


考考你 :

由于我总是忘记约会的事,我的女朋友非常生气。

我们把它看成是一个笑话。

答案下期公布

上期答案:

If they go bust, we all lose.

For example, we may push ourselves relentlessly to be successful because we think that we value a

分享到
重点单词
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • relentlesslyadv. 残酷地,无情地
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • relentlessadj. 无情的,冷酷的,残酷的
  • sabotagen. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,
  • nominatevt. 提名,指派,登记赛马参加比赛
  • acknowledgevt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎