(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
I have to admit, I was mildly horrified
我不得不承认,我有点怕了
when Aaron didn't immediately ask me to be his girlfriend.
当亚伦没有马上让我作他的女朋友
I mean, I know he was sad, but how much time did he need?
我的意思是,我知道他很难过 但是他需要多少时间呢?
Regina had moved on.
莉贾娜已经转移注意力了
Do you guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom?
你们需要什么吗?要来点小吃吗?
Let me know. Oh, God love you.
避孕套要吗?告诉我,哦,上帝爱你们
But overall, the plan was going pretty well.
但总之,计划进展顺利
Aaron had dumped Regina, and she was unknowingly
亚伦踢掉了莉贾娜,而她还不知道
eating 5,000 calories a day.
每天会摄入5000卡的热量
It was time to turn our attention to the army of skanks.
是时候把注意力转到贱人死党上了
And finally, the nominees for Spring Fling Queen are as follows.
最后春季狂欢节王后的人选是:
Regina George.
莉贾娜·乔治
Gretchen Wieners.
格雷琴·维纳斯
Janis Ian.
詹妮丝·伊恩
What is happening to the world?
怎么会这样?
And the final nominee...
最后一名候选人...
I couldn't help myself. It was so easy.
我情不自禁,太容易了
...is Cady Heron.
...是凯蒂·海伦
Damian, you put me in there, too? That's not part of the plan.
戴米安,你把我也放进去了? 这不是计划的一部分
I didn't put you in there.
我没有把你放进去
You mean I'm really nominated?
你的意思是,我是真正的候选人?
In January, Regina had put a Spring Fling dress on hold
一月份,莉贾娜在一家叫1-3-5的店
at a store called 1-3-5.
定了件春季狂欢节的礼服
But being Plastic, she needed our advice
但作为“魔鬼身材”的一员,在真买之前
before she could actually buy it.
她需要我们的建议
Can someone zip me up?
谁能帮我拉上拉链吗?
重点讲解
mildly:
adv. 温和地,和善地;适度地
No matter how mildly I mentioned it to her, she would be deeply hurt.
不管我用怎么样温和平静的语气讲出来,她还是会深深地受到伤害。
horrified:
adj. 惊骇的;带有恐怖感的
v. 惊骇(horrify的过去式和过去分词);使…战悚
Born in 1929, she experienced World War II as a girl in Kobe, simultaneously
horrified by her country’s violence but nevertheless identifying with her culture.
此女出生于1929年,在神户亲身经历了第二次世界大战。 她对国家暴力感到惊骇,不过仍然认同日本文化。
immediately:
adv. 立即,立刻;直接地
conj. 一…就
Morale perked up immediately at the good news.
听到这个好消息,士气立刻振作起来。
move on: 往前走,前进;出发,离开
All such activities should be moved on to exchanges.
所有此类交易都应该移至交易所进行。
overall:
adj. 全部的;全体的;一切在内的
adv. 全部地;总的说来
n. 工装裤;罩衫
Overall, the heaviest offtake of Canadian comes from China and Soviet Union .
总的说来,加拿大粮食的最大买主是中国和苏联。
pretty well: 相当好;几乎
And for almost every practical use you would put that model to, it works pretty well.
与几乎所有的实际使用,您会提出,为模型,它工作得很好。
nominees: n. 被提名者,被指定人
Those states are usually the first to select Democratic and Republican nominees; California is near the end of the race.
这两个州通常最先选出民主党和共和党的提名;到加利福尼亚那已是选战尾声了。
advice: n. 建议;忠告;劝告;通知
Now you can give me some advice.
现在你可以给我一些忠告。
zip up: 拉上拉链;增添滋味;增加兴趣或生命力
Slowly button his shirt, and let him zip up your skirt.
慢慢扣上他的衬衫,让他拉上你的裙子拉链。
剧情介绍
《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。[
本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),
该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。
考考你 :
总的说来,加拿大粮食的最大买主是中国和苏联。
现在你可以给我一些忠告。
答案下期公布
上期答案:
Ever since I had my daughter, my focus is not on me; it’s on her.
Richard,can you pull down your pants?