位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 贱女孩 > 正文
影视精讲《贱女孩》第08期:“烈火红唇之书”
日期:2012-07-24 20:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Oh, God, honey, no. What kind of mother do you think I am?

噢,上帝,甜心,你把我想成哪种母亲了?

Why? Do you want a little bit?

你想要点?

'Cause if you're gonna drink, I'd rather you do it in the house.

要是你想,我愿意让你在屋里喝点

- No, thank you. - Okay.

- 不,谢谢 - 好吧

So, you guys, what is the 411?

姑娘们,411是什么?

What has everybody been up to?

大家都是在做什么?

What is the hot gossip? Tell me everything.

热门话题是什么?都告诉我吧

What are you guys listening to? What's the cool jams?

你们听到些什么?最酷的睡衣?

- Mom. Could you go fix your hair? - Okay.

- 妈妈,你去搞搞头发吧? - 好吧

You girls keep me young. I love you so much.

你们这些姑娘让我焕发春光,噢,我如此爱你们

Oh, my God, I remember this.

噢,上帝,我记得这个

- I haven't looked at that in forever. - Come check it out, Cady.

- 我永远都不会看那个 - 来瞧瞧,凯蒂

It's our Burn Book.

这是我们的“烈火红唇之书”

See, we cut out girls' pictures from the yearbook, and then we wrote comments.

瞧,我们从年刊上剪下靓女图案,然后我们加以评述

- "Trang Pak is a grotsky little byotch." - Still true.

- “帕春是个小烂娘们” - 依然如此

- "Dawn Schweitzer is a fat virgin." - Still half true.

- “道恩·施韦策是个肥胖的处女” - 仍然半对

"Amber D'Alessio." She made out with a hot dog.

“安柏·达莱希奥”与“热狗”有染

"Janis Ian, dyke."

“詹妮丝·伊恩,同性恋者”

- Who is that? - I think that's that kid Damian.

- 那是谁? - 我想是那个叫戴米恩的孩子

Yeah. He's almost too gay to function.

是的,他老是行为夸张

That's funny. Put that in there.

有趣,把那东西放下

Oh, no. Maybe that was only okay when Janis said it.

噢,不,或许詹妮丝只会对此说好

And they have this Burn Book where they write mean things about all the girls in our grade.

那本“烈火红唇之书”,记载的都是我们这级女孩们的低贱传闻。

What does it say about me?

她们怎么说我的?

重点讲解

rather:

adv. 宁可,宁愿;相当

int. 当然啦(回答问题时用)

They want a house, whereas we would rather live in a flat.

他们想要一所房子, 我们则宁愿住一套房间。

up to: 一直到;相当于;忙于…,在做…;由…决定的

What are they up to?

他们安的是什么心?

gossip:

n. 小道传闻;随笔;爱说长道短的人

vi. 闲聊;传播流言蜚语

[ 过去式gossiped或-sipped 过去分词gossiped或-sipped 现在分词gossiping或gossipping ]

She discredited him with ugly gossip.

她用难听的流言蜚语臭他。

cut out: 切断;删去;停止;关掉

Then evaluate how you’re spending your money, and see what you can cut out or reduce.

看看你是如何把钱花出去的,再看看有哪些支出是可以免去或者减少的。

comment:

n. 评论;意见;批评

vi. 发表评论;发表意见

vt. 为…作评语

I appreciate your comment.

我欣赏你的意见。

剧情百科

《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。

本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),

该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。


考考你

她用难听的流言蜚语臭他。

他们安的是什么心?

答案下期公布

上期答案

With this he got up and went out.

This should not be allowed to happen.

分享到
重点单词
  • discreditedadj. 不足信的;不名誉的 v. 败坏(或破坏)…的名
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • evaluatevt. 评估,评价
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • commentn. 注释,评论; 闲话 v. 注释,评论
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用