位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 贱女孩 > 正文
影视精讲《贱女孩》第06期:青春皇室的邀请
日期:2012-07-22 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Okay, you should just know that we don't do this a lot,

好了,你应该知道我们很少这样

We wanna invite you to have lunch with us.

我们想邀请你,这个礼拜

so this is, like, a really huge deal.

所以可能...这是个...真正惊人的举措

every day for the rest of the week.

每天都和我们共进午餐

So we'll see you tomorrow.

那我们明天再见

On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

周三我们会穿粉红色的衣服

Oh, my God! Okay, you have to do it, okay?

噢,上帝!好了,你一定得那样,好吗?

And then you have to tell me all the horrible things that Regina says.

然后你得告诉我,莉贾娜说的所有恐怖的事情

- Regina seems sweet.- Regina George is not sweet.

- 莉贾娜看上去蛮可爱的。- 莉贾娜·乔治并不可爱。

She's a scum-sucking road whore! She ruined my life!

她是淫荡的街妓!她毁了我的一生!

She's fabulous, but she's evil.

她很不可思议,但也很可怕

- Hey, get out of here! - Oh, my God, Danny DeVito.

- 嗨,出去! - 噢,上帝,丹尼·德维托

I love your work!

我想做你的工作!

- Why do you hate her? - What do you mean?

- 你为什么恨她? - 你说谁?

Regina. You seem to really hate her.

莉贾娜,你看上去对她恨之入骨

Yes. What's your question?

不错,你想问什么?

- Well, my question is, why? - Regina started this rumor

- 呃...我想问,为什么呢? - 莉贾娜制造谣言...

- that Janis was... - Damian! Shall we not?

- 说詹妮丝... - 戴米恩!我们没有好吗?

Now, look, this isn't about hating her, okay?

看看,这不是恨她,好吗?

I just think that it would be, like, a fun little experiment.

我只是想,如果你和她们在一起

if you were to hang out with them and then tell us everything that they say.

然后告诉我们她们谈论的一切 这...或许...是个有趣的小试验

- What do we even talk about? - Hair products.

- 我们能谈论什么呢? - 头发产品

- Ashton Kutcher. - Is that a band?

- 艾什顿·库奇 - 是乐队吗?

Would you just do it? Please?

就这样好吗?拜托了?

Okay, fine. Do you have anything pink?

好,没问题,你们有没有什么粉红色的东西?

- Yes. - No.

- 有啊 - 没有

By eighth period, I was so happy to get to math class.

第八个学时,我很开心能来到数学课堂上

I mean, I'm good at math. I understand math.

我是说,我很擅长数学,我能领悟数学的奥妙

Nothing in math class could mess me up.

数学课上,没有什么能难倒我

重点讲解

invite:

vt. 邀请,招待;招致

n. 邀请

[ 过去式invited 过去分词invited 现在分词inviting ]

If you invite all of them you may go bankrupt.

如果你邀请了所有的同事,你可能会破产;

A Huge Deal: 一个巨大交易

Not a huge deal, just a bunch of unauthorized doctored

photos of world leaders kissing each other on the lips.

这个计划称不上一个大动作,主要是由一组未授权的世界领导

人相拥轻吻的修改图片组成的。

ruined:

adj. 毁灭的;荒废的

v. 毁灭(ruin的变形)

If you go on like this, one day your family will be ruined.

要是你继续这样的话,总会有一天你会把你的家也毁了。

fabulous: adj. 难以置信的;传说的,寓言中的;极好的

I think it's a fabulous question, and imagine she's not the only one struggling with this issue.

我认为这是一个极好的问题,并且推断她不是唯一一个为此问题而烦恼的人。

rumor:

n. 谣言;传闻

vt. 谣传;传说

A rumor went through the town.

谣言传遍全镇。

mess up: 陷入困境;搞糟

One of the main reasons people mess up their lives is that they have no godly friends to give them feedback.

使人们生活陷入困境的一个主要原因就是他们没有一个敬虔的朋友给他们意见反馈。

剧情百科

《贱女孩》(Mean Girls)是一部2004年的电影,由蒂娜·菲(Tina Fey)编剧、马克·华特斯(Mark Waters)执导。

本片改编自萝瑟琳·魏斯曼(Rosalind Wiseman)撰写的非虚构小说《女王蜂与跟屁虫》(Queen Bees and Wannabes),

该书描述高中女生的社交小团体,以及对于这些女生的影响。


考考你

如果你邀请了所有的同事,你可能会破产

要是你继续这样的话,总会有一天你会把你的家也毁了。

答案下期公布

上期答案

You were supposed to be here an hour ago.

This school is calculated for retarded children.


分享到
重点单词
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • rumorn. 谣言,传闻 vt. 谣传
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • calculatedadj. 计算出的;适合的;有计划的 v. 计算;估计;
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为