(单词翻译:单击)
1. Expression:shit-ass
Expalnation:Utterly awful, despicable, loathsome, or contemptible person or thing. (可鄙的,令人憎恶的人;糟糕透顶的事情)
Usage:这是一个非常粗鲁的表述“卑鄙无耻的人”这个意思的俚语,使用时注意场合。
Example:I know I've been a real shit-ass lately, but I want to try to make it up to you somehow.
我知道我最近真的很差劲,但我想试着以某种方式补偿你。
Between losing my job and being left by my wife, this has been a real shit-ass week, you know?
你知道吗:这周真实糟糕透了——我要么失去工作,要么失去妻子。
I can't wait to get out of this shit-ass town.
我迫不及待地要离开这个糟糕的小镇。
A: And then she used the money from the donations to pay for a weekend in Las Vegas.
然后她用募捐来的钱去拉斯维加斯度周末。
B: Wow, what a shit-ass! 哇,真是个卑鄙无耻的人。
2. Expresson:shithead
Explanation:A stupid and obnoxious person, usually a male. (愚蠢而让人讨厌的人)
Usage:这是一个非常粗鲁的表述“愚蠢而让人讨厌的人”这个意思的俚语,通常用来指“男性”,使用时注意场合。
Example:My manager is such a shithead, always piling more work on me at the last minute.
我的经理真是个令人讨厌的人,他总是在下班的最后一分钟要我做更多的工作。
A: OK, which one of you shitheads took my phone?
好吧,你们这些蠢货中谁拿了我的手机?
B:It is Mary, who will be your girlfrined.
是你未来女友,Mary。
A: Mary, you stupid shithead! How can you do it? Go away and get out of my life! Mary,
你这个白痴!你怎么做这样的事情呢?你走吧,我永远不想再见到你!
3. Expression:shitsure
Explanation:No doubt. (毫无疑问,十分肯定)
Usage:用作副词。
Example:Shitsure it’s gonna be a rough winter this year.
毫无疑问,今年的冬天将会是令人难以忍受的。
Shitsure our educational system leaves something to be desired.
毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。