(单词翻译:单击)
What can I help you?
您怎么了?
I have got terrible headaches.
我头疼得厉害 。
When did they begin?
什么时候开始的?
About a week ago.
大概一周前 。
Do you ever feel sick or vomit?
你有过恶心想吐的症状吗?
No, I don't.
没有 。
Do you take aspirin?
你吃阿司匹林了吗?
Yes, I have taken 3 pills of aspirin these days, but it doesn't help.
是的,我这几天吃了三片阿司匹林,但是不管用 。
Have you ever had this kind of headache before?
你以前出现过这种情况吗?
I've had headaches off and on for the last few years, but none was as bad as this.
过去几年里我的头疼偶尔会犯,但是从来没有像这次这样严重过 。
Have you visited a doctor before? Did he say anything about it?
你以前看过医生吗?他怎么说的?
Last year, I went to the local hospital for a consultant. The doctor told me that I had hypertension.
去年,我在当地医院咨询了一下 。医生告诉我说我有高血压 。
Have you had swollen ankles?
你的脚踝肿过吗?
I can't remember that.
我不记得了 。
Did you have any kind of treatment in the past?
你以前接受过任何形式的治疗吗?
No.
没有 。
I want to take your blood pressure.
我想测一下你的血压 。
Yes.
好的 。
The result shows that it's moderately high.
测量结果显示血压有一点高 。
I would like you to do a further test, including the chest X-ray.
我想给你做进一步检查,包括X光胸透 。
Serious? I'm rather nervous.
很严重吗?我感到很紧张 。
Take it easy. The change of your emotion may affect the test results.
别紧张 。你的情绪波动可能会影响到测试结果 。
What should I pay attention to in my daily life?
我日常生活中应该注意些什么?
You should have a good rest, avoid tension or stress and give up smoking and alcohol. The doctor will give the prescription after your test.
你应该好好休息,避免紧张和压力情绪,戒烟戒酒 。检查完之后医生会给你开药方的 。
When can I read the results?
我什么时候可以看到结果?
Come back again next week for the results and another check of your blood pressure.
下周回来拿结果,然后再测一下血压 。
All right. Thank you.
好的 。谢谢你 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)