(单词翻译:单击)
What's troubling you?
你哪里不舒服?
I feel giddy and miserable. It seems I've got a bad cold.
我感到头晕,浑身不舒服 。我好像患了重感冒 。
Any pain?
有哪里疼吗?
Yes, I've a sore throat and splitting headache.
有,喉咙痛还有偏头痛 。
What's your temperature?
你的体温是多少?
I've been running a high temperature since the day before yesterday. Today, it is 38.1.
我从前天开始就在发高烧 。今天的体温是38.1度 。
Please strip to the waist and lie down on the examination couch. I'll ask Dr. Li to examine you.
请把上衣脱掉躺在检查床上 。我去叫李医生给你做检查 。
Thank you.
谢谢你 。
What do you complain of?
你怎么了?
I'm rather out of sorts.
我身体很不舒服 。
Breathe deeply please. Once more and deeper.
深呼吸 。再来一次,用力吸气 。
How long have you felt this way?
你这样多久了?
3 days already.
已经三天了 。
Why didn't you come to the hospital a bit earlier?
你为什么不早点来医院呢?
I thought it would pass. I was down with the flu a couple of months ago and I cured myself.
我以为自己会好的 。几个月前我得过一次流感,我没有看医生,是自愈的 。
I'm afraid it's pneumonia this time, you must receive penicillin injections.
恐怕这次是肺炎,你需要接受青霉素注射 。